WL conceigre level

disney queen

DIS Veteran
has anyone upgraded to this level? and if so, how much were you charged for the upgrade? thanks!:p

We stayed at WL earlier this month and had concierge access added to our room card for $45 a night. We decided not to stay on the concierge floor because the room originally assigned to us (2012) was exactly what we had wanted and a similar room wasn't available on the 7th floor. The concierge staff was wonderful and went out of their way to accomodate our needs. We thought the food and beverage selection was good. We definitely got our $ worth and would do it again if available.

Last December we originally booked a Courtyard View. At checkin we asked if an upgrade to concierge was available. We were charged about $30/night. Well worth it! The ease of walking down the hall for breakfast was wonderful.

last summer we paid about the same. i am trying to determine whether or not to do it again. if for no other reason the added security. this trip is just myself and a friend. :tongue: :wave:

If you book a deluxe room (jr. suite) at WL, do you automatically receive concierge amenities,or do you pay above the room rate when booking? How much might it be to upgrade at check-in ?

We have 2 courtyard rooms booked for our December trip with our 3 kids (7,4 and 1) and my in-laws. We are thinking of asking at check-in about upgrading to concierge. It seems to be cheaper to do it that way than actually booking concierge to start with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter