WL Photo Shoot?

30ishmom

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone-

I remember reading last year about a photo shoot for families at the GF...is there a similar photo shoot at WL? If so, can anyone point me in the direction of a thread with some info on WL photo shoots? Thanks! I've been looking but knowing me, I've probably completely missed it! :) :)

There is a photo shoot at the WL now. If you go to the top of the Resorts board, there is a "Resort Photo" sub board. On that board, there is a thread titled "BREAKING NEWS: Photo Sessions", or something like that. It is a very long thread, but all the information on booking and rates is there, most in the first post. There are also pictures, and I'm thinking if you go to the last couple of pages, there are some from the WL. There is also a "Post your Photo Session Pics" thread, there are some pictures on that one, too.

We're hoping to book the shoot at the WL for November.

Steph

Thanks, Steph! I can't believe I missed that earlier. I'm thinking of booking an appointment for our spring break trip--it looks great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter