WL to MK with a scooter

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Is it better to take the bus or boat? My understanding is that not all the boats can take a scooter (is that true?) so I'm wondering if it's better to take the bus.

The only boat that cannot take an ECV is the one that goes between the resorts ( the fort and contemporary) the ones that goes between the park and the resorts can take ECV.

I am talking about the two kinds of boat that goes between the fort the lodge and contemporary. other areas maybe be different

Agree with kaytieeldr. Even the boats that can take ECVs to WL can be tricky to maneuver due to their smaller size. The path once on the boat is narrow with two tight turns, and you have to time your exit carefully (the CM will tell you when to exit) since the level of the boat changes as people get off. It always makes me nervous.

I have to agree- i stay at WL villa's a the time and the boat is very challenging with the ECV - very difficult to maneuver on and off without feeling like you are holding up an entire boat full of people. DH usually kicks me off of the scooter and moves it because i have so much trouble. No problems anywhere else - just on those dang boats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter