WOC wheelchair procedure and tips

Judy from Boise

Watch out – might take away your
Fly to DLR a week from today! We are celebrating my dad’s 90th birthday and he and my mother will both be in wheelchairs. Can someone walk me through how to access the WC section and any tips? There will also be 3 of us accompanying, so that wrinkle would also be helpful.TIA
Judy

It’s been a few years since we did WOC in a wheelchair, but I can tell you about our experience from 2019. The wheelchair section is near the middle of the viewing area and easy to find and access. Just have your party walk up to a cast member and ask to be let in. They do have some benches in the section, but depending on how busy it is, they will likely ask the able-bodied in your party to remain standing. The whole process was pretty easy. For the best seats (in the front of the section) you will want to arrive 30 mins or more early, and I have known the section to fill up, so I wouldn’t head over at the last minute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter