Wonder - August 21, 2017 - 7 night Alaskan cruise

Actually, Shoppers Drug Mart is the big Canadian Drugstore. Rexall is trying to make a dent in the market. London Drugs might just be a BC thing. We don't have any London Drugs in Toronto. And if you are looking for alcohol you need to find a liquor store.

I read online that London Drugs sells the Vancouver Transit passes that we will need to get from our hotel near YVR to the Canada Place dock, as well as for our touring after we get off the ship. There is one right near our hotel on way to Lansdowne station. Maybe we'll buy some Diet Dr Pepper:crazy2:

I read online that London Drugs sells the Vancouver Transit passes that we will need to get from our hotel near YVR to the Canada Place dock, as well as for our touring after we get off the ship. There is one right near our hotel on way to Lansdowne station. Maybe we'll buy some Diet Dr Pepper:crazy2:

Ahhh - I see! I guess London Drugs is a thing in BC! Always needing to be different! Enjoy your Diet Dr. Pepper! :goodvibes

Did you sign up for your excursions and do your online check-in? I got everything I wanted! We get to arrive at 11:30!

We signed on right at midnight and were shocked to see an 11am PAT! We also got a Palo brunch, a kayaking excursion in Skagway, went ahead and did a character breakfast as well just for fun. We'll try to book a Palo dinner once we get on board and see what our dining rotation looks like.

It's getting so close!!!!

Last edited:

Hi All!! We are booked on this cruise (our 4th Disney Cruise) and are super excited!! Would love to participate in a FE if one has started. We are DW Sonya (45) DH Cory (44) and DD Aura (7). We signed up for a bunch of private excursions at each port as well as a bunch of stuff onboard yesterday including Palo Brunch, the character breakfast, Frozen Meet and Greet and the Royal Tea. Can't wait!!!

Hi All!! We are booked on this cruise (our 4th Disney Cruise) and are super excited!! Would love to participate in a FE if one has started. We are DW Sonya (45) DH Cory (44) and DD Aura (7). We signed up for a bunch of private excursions at each port as well as a bunch of stuff onboard yesterday including Palo Brunch, the character breakfast, Frozen Meet and Greet and the Royal Tea. Can't wait!!!

Welcome! Can't believe how close we are getting! I don't think a FE group has started yet. I don't think anyone has volunteered to organize it yet. So if you are interested! We won't be participating but I think a few have asked about it a while ago.

I'll go ahead and make a separate post in case anyone is interested in doing a Fish Extender group. We will not be participating so I won't try to organize it all but if anyone is interested in participating and/or organizing it for the group please let us know!

Since we're getting so close, I thought I'd start doing some fun get-to-you-know type questions.
Here is the first one: Who is your favorite Disney character and why?

My favorites are obviously Chip n Dale. My very first trip to Disney World was when I was 27 years old and people kept talking about their favorite characters and asking who mine was and I realized I didn't have one. During that trip my boyfriend told me the easiest way to tell the difference between Chip n Dale (Chip has a 'chocolate-chip' black nose and Dale has a red nose) and I thought that was cute. Fast-forward about 7 months later and I'm on the Disney Magical Express for another WDW trip! They played a Chip n Dale cartoon on the bus and I thought it was so silly and I decided right then and there that they would be my favorite. My boyfriend and I have been obsessed ever since!!!!

We signed up for the Character Breakfast as well! Plus the meet and greets. On our first cruise I realized that the characters changed their costumes each day, so my husband and I spent most of our time taking pictures with the characters. Not sure if our daughter will join us - but I will be there!

My favourite character is Minnie! I love that she has so many costume changes. She is very fancy!!
My husband, Mark's favourite is Goofy! Gemma's favourite is Rapunzel - she wants to have a Rapunzel wedding with all of the lanterns in the sky.

Hey everyone! My boyfriend and I just put down our deposit for the 7-night Alaskan cruise on August 21 - 28, 2017.

We are so excited! This is our second DCL cruise; cruised on the Fantasy this past January and having been dying to go again.

My boyfriend has been on a RCL Alaska cruise but this will be my first time sailing to Alaska and I'm so excited. Already counting down the days.

If you're looking for us on the cruise, find the line to meet Chip n Dale and we'll be in it.

Roll Call!
-ChipNDale86 (+1)
-Danalynn227 (+2)
-tch121 (+4)
-taradh1
-tinkertaylor05 (+4)
-mana'olana (+3 and other friends!)
-mylael (+1)
-RPK89 (+1)
-WebsterFamily (+3)
-CarolCPA (+1)
-curias (+2)
-DisneyConvert & TiggerPU88 (+1)
-trivan (+3)
-Spacecase1 (+3)
-sandonov (+2)
-theDisneyBersons (+3- Our first cruise!!)

We are so excited to be going on our first cruise ever, and so, so excited to be on the Wonder August 21 sailing!
My sister is currently working on the Wonder, so not only will we be over the moon to be on a cruise, we haven't seen my sister since she joined this sailing in February!

Hi everybody. We are all so excited to be joining the Disney Wonder to Alaska. Sailing will be: husband, two sons, one daughter-in-law, two grandkids. I'm a little challenged when it comes to navigating this site but am interested in the fish extender fun for the grandkids. Has one been started? Since I have never participated before, I think it might be easier to join one than to start one. However, I would gladly volunteer if someone could give me instructions. Any help would be appreciated. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Hi everybody. We are all so excited to be joining the Disney Wonder to Alaska. Sailing will be: husband, two sons, one daughter-in-law, two grandkids. I'm a little challenged when it comes to navigating this site but am interested in the fish extender fun for the grandkids. Has one been started? Since I have never participated before, I think it might be easier to join one than to start one. However, I would gladly volunteer if someone could give me instructions. Any help would be appreciated. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Welcome! I don't think anyone has started a FE group yet. I've never lead one either so I'm no help but hopefully someone can offer some advice!

I'll go ahead and make a separate post in case anyone is interested in doing a Fish Extender group. We will not be participating so I won't try to organize it all but if anyone is interested in participating and/or organizing it for the group please let us know!

Since we're getting so close, I thought I'd start doing some fun get-to-you-know type questions.
Here is the first one: Who is your favorite Disney character and why?

My favorites are obviously Chip n Dale. My very first trip to Disney World was when I was 27 years old and people kept talking about their favorite characters and asking who mine was and I realized I didn't have one. During that trip my boyfriend told me the easiest way to tell the difference between Chip n Dale (Chip has a 'chocolate-chip' black nose and Dale has a red nose) and I thought that was cute. Fast-forward about 7 months later and I'm on the Disney Magical Express for another WDW trip! They played a Chip n Dale cartoon on the bus and I thought it was so silly and I decided right then and there that they would be my favorite. My boyfriend and I have been obsessed ever since!!!!

Love your question starter and learning about your favorite Disney character. I'm new to this website and just learned about the Fish Extender program. Would be interested in potential participating if an effort was started.

Hi everyone. Has anyone started up a Fish Extender program? If not, I can certainly try. How many others might be interested in joining? I am interested in doing it for my 5 and 7 year old grandkids.

Favorite Disney character? I love them all but if I had to pick, I'd have to say Minnie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter