Wonder - August 21, 2017 - 7 night Alaskan cruise

Can you help me find where we can sign up for one of the fish extender groups? Thank you!

Hi Jen Blake. I am not sure if one has been set up yet but have posted an inquiry this morning. I've never put one together, or even participated in one, but really want to do it for my grandkids.

There are other boards or "Books" (that rely on showing people's "Face's") that are much more active forum's with respect to this cruise, and FExt groups have begun there as well. That's where my wife spends her time.

We are less than a month away! Does anyone have any packing tips - I am thinking you need clothing for the glacier day, but then on land it should be a lot nicer.

We are less than a month away! Does anyone have any packing tips - I am thinking you need clothing for the glacier day, but then on land it should be a lot nicer.
We are definitely taking our down jackets. They squish to nothing in side a small sleeping baggie which saves plenty of room in your suitcase. Total win. Beanie (hat) and gloves are also on my list. It is winter here in Australia and the lows in Melbourne have been in the high 30's to low 40's °F (between 5° - 10°C), so I think we will be fine for the most part!!! I am so excited.

I was able to buy some of those glasses to watch the eclipse!

So the cruise is almost 2 weeks away! Are we planning a meet up? I know my daughter would love to meet some fellow teens. I need her to make some friends so I can enjoy my evenings. On our last cruise (a 3 night Bahamian) all the kids basically were locals and knew each other so she didn't make any friends and I ended up having to listen to kids karaoke every night!!

I was able to buy some of those glasses to watch the eclipse!

So the cruise is almost 2 weeks away! Are we planning a meet up? I know my daughter would love to meet some fellow teens. I need her to make some friends so I can enjoy my evenings. On our last cruise (a 3 night Bahamian) all the kids basically were locals and knew each other so she didn't make any friends and I ended up having to listen to kids karaoke every night!!

If she's 15~16 and likes performing arts / singing (or team-oriented video games), our almost 16-year old son would be happy to meet her. More likely she / he will find many people to hang with at Edge or Vibe. DCL is FANTASTIC for kids (which means it's great for their parents too!).

If she's 15~16 and likes performing arts / singing (or team-oriented video games), our almost 16-year old son would be happy to meet her. More likely she / he will find many people to hang with at Edge or Vibe. DCL is FANTASTIC for kids (which means it's great for their parents too!).

She will be 15 in September. She goes to an Art school - Dance Major - also takes Drama and Media Arts (Film & Photography). She plays video games including Call of Duty. But she is shy when she doesn't know people.

Hi everyone. Has anyone started up a Fish Extender program? If not, I can certainly try. How many others might be interested in joining? I am interested in doing it for my 5 and 7 year old grandkids.

Favorite Disney character? I love them all but if I had to pick, I'd have to say Minnie!
I'd like to join a fish extender group for my three kids. Is there one started?

Love your question starter and learning about your favorite Disney character. I'm new to this website and just learned about the Fish Extender program. Would be interested in potential participating if an effort was started.
Hi everybody. We are all so excited to be joining the Disney Wonder to Alaska. Sailing will be: husband, two sons, one daughter-in-law, two grandkids. I'm a little challenged when it comes to navigating this site but am interested in the fish extender fun for the grandkids. Has one been started? Since I have never participated before, I think it might be easier to join one than to start one. However, I would gladly volunteer if someone could give me instructions. Any help would be appreciated. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!
Did you find out how to sign up for Fish Extenders? I'm still searching without luck...

Is there an official list for Fish Extenders? If so, I'd love to add my three kids.

Hey everyone! My boyfriend and I just put down our deposit for the 7-night Alaskan cruise on August 21 - 28, 2017.

We are so excited! This is our second DCL cruise; cruised on the Fantasy this past January and having been dying to go again.

My boyfriend has been on a RCL Alaska cruise but this will be my first time sailing to Alaska and I'm so excited. Already counting down the days.

If you're looking for us on the cruise, find the line to meet Chip n Dale and we'll be in it.

Roll Call!
-ChipNDale86 (+1)
-Danalynn227 (+2)
-tch121 (+4)
-taradh1
-tinkertaylor05 (+4)
-mana'olana (+3 and other friends!)
-mylael (+1)
-RPK89 (+1)
-WebsterFamily (+3)
-CarolCPA (+1)
-curias (+2)
-DisneyConvert & TiggerPU88 (+1)
-trivan (+3)
-Spacecase1 (+3)
-sandonov (+2)
-theDisneyBersons (+3)
-Stephensmom in Wonderland (+6)

Is there an official list for Fish Extenders? If so, I'd love to add my three kids.

Other boards or "Books" have been more active wrto this cruise. DW and I are on two 10-room FExtdr groups through this other "Book group". My wife says they are now closed however. Earlier next time, I think.

I'm so sad and confused by this. My kids made a pouch and we combed the message boards for how to sign up and couldn't find anything. We also bought "treats" to hand out to other participants. Can you ask your wife to send me a link so I can ask the group to let us participate. My kids are going to be so disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter