Wonder - August 28, 2017 - 7 night Alaskan cruise

We were on the fence a bit about taking this cruise because of the prices but we finally decided what the hell, go for it. So we've got our airline flights and before hotels all set. We've paid off the cruise to get 'points' on a credit card that we're using to get free lodging in Vancouver. Going into Seattle and spending a couple days there and then taking the train up to Vancouver. Spending a couple days in Vancouver and then the cruise coming home right after the cruise. So next set is trying to figure out what excursions we want to do.

We are going on this cruise! Family of 5 including 3 kids age 12, 10, 7. Looking forward to the cruise and to meeting new people! So excited.

Hi everyone-
Booked this cruise last year as a surprise for my husband.my son and I just gave it to him. How exciting!! This is our first Disney cruise. How can we sign up for the fish extender fun? Does anyone know?

1st Cruise, we made a promise to our foster son 7 years ago, if he was still with us when he turns 12, we would take him to Disney. Well, as he became our actual son 5 years ago, we are sailing 1 day before he turns 13! I would love to include him in the FE for this cruise. Is there a list already somewhere?

1st Cruise, we made a promise to our foster son 7 years ago, if he was still with us when he turns 12, we would take him to Disney. Well, as he became our actual son 5 years ago, we are sailing 1 day before he turns 13! I would love to include him in the FE for this cruise. Is there a list already somewhere?

If you are on Facebook, join the Facebook group called Vancouver Disney Fantasy cruise August 28th 2017. You will be accepted into the group. Then look for the post in the group about fish extenders. The group Goofy is currently open.

Hello all. My DW and I made our final payment for this cruise today. It will be our second Disney Wonder cruise to Alaska: we sailed in 2012 when the Wonder was operating out of Seattle and loved it. But, this will be our first trip to Vancouver, BC and we're looking forward to experiencing the city as well as sailing on the Wonder again.

I just joined the Facebook group for this cruise ("Disney Wonder August 28, 2017"), but plan to check this thread as well as we get closer to our sail date.

Just a word of warning, posting about other social media sites is not allowed on the DisBoards so if you are referrencing another site it's best just to say something like 'you know, that other social media site' otherwise they might close this thread down :sad2:

Just a word of warning, posting about other social media sites is not allowed on the DisBoards so if you are referencing another site it's best just to say something like 'you know, that other social media site' otherwise they might close this thread down :sad2:

Good to know. Thanks.

The Wonder arrived in Vancouver today! Only 97 days to go!!!! It's a holiday here (Victoria Day) so my husband and I are taking the kids downtown to Stanley Park and then we'll swing by Canada Place to hopefully get some photos of this beautiful ship :cheer2:

Just checking in to make sure everyone on this thread got signed up for the FE group okay as it is now closing so we have time to prepare all our gifts! If not, send me a PM and we'll get you set up. Only 6 more weeks!!

Please let me know how to join the FE group. Thank you.

If you find out can you let me know? Thank you.

If you find out can you let me know? Thank you.

Did you find it? If you scroll back on this thread, JEG1 lets you know how to find the FE. If you're still having trouble, feel free to send me a PM :)

Did you find it? If you scroll back on this thread, JEG1 lets you know how to find the FE. If you're still having trouble, feel free to send me a PM :)
I did find it and put in a request to join. I think I did it right. I hope!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!