Wonder - August 28, 2017 - 7 night Alaskan cruise

If you are on Facebook, join the Facebook group called Vancouver Disney Fantasy cruise August 28th 2017. You will be accepted into the group. Then look for the post in the group about fish extenders. The group Goofy is currently open.
Hi, Is it too late to join now? I could not find this group on FB.

That group on FB has now gone private which is why it can't be found in any search. It went private about 2 weeks ago, sorry!
Thats so sad! I'm cruising for the first time and I was really hoping to be part of this excitement. Is there any way at all?

Thats so sad! I'm cruising for the first time and I was really hoping to be part of this excitement. Is there any way at all?

I'm not an admin of the group so I can't add anyone but yeah, if the group is private there is no way to add anyone else :confused3:worried: All the FE groups are closed, including the pixie dust group. The mixology group has closed as well as the recipe exchange and candy exchange, too. So not a whole lot more to do in the group anyway. If you had any questions or anything I'm sure we could answer them on this thread.

I'm not an admin of the group so I can't add anyone but yeah, if the group is private there is no way to add anyone else :confused3:worried: All the FE groups are closed, including the pixie dust group. The mixology group has closed as well as the recipe exchange and candy exchange, too. So not a whole lot more to do in the group anyway. If you had any questions or anything I'm sure we could answer them on this thread.
Oh thats a bummer. But thank you so much for responding, I really appreciate it. It would have been extra fun it I could join these groups. I wish we have an admin from the group reading this and somehow magically is able to include me :) I believe in miracles:).

Oh thats a bummer. But thank you so much for responding, I really appreciate it. It would have been extra fun it I could join these groups. I wish we have an admin from the group reading this and somehow magically is able to include me :) I believe in miracles:).

Hi there! Send me a PM and we can see if we can get you added :)

It's called start a conversation. I tried to start one with you but it wouldn't let me.
I'm also a first time cruiser and got the Fish Extenders all confused. I didn't realize the groups were in Facebook and not here. I've been making mine thinking we just did a certain amount for everyone (!). Now I feel foolish. Can I join the Facebook group with Smrithi as well, and maybe we can exchange with each other and the other lost newbies? o_O

Also, I'll try to DM you here. Just couldn't find it yet but will keep working on it.

Sorry Newbie Kas_73, how do I PM you?
Did you figure out the PM option? I read on another forum you have to have 10 posts to have that open up. I made 10 replies but it's still not showing up. Wondering if you've figured it out.

I'm giving up on doing a PM here. I'll just go ahead and throw my full name out there so you guys can find me on F---book (I've now read we're not supposed to use the name but just mention "that other social media site"). I figure there's enough public data on my anyways, might as well add some more.

Thanks so much!
Rebecca Whitney Proudman

It's called start a conversation. I tried to start one with you but it wouldn't let me.
I'm giving up on doing a PM here. I'll just go ahead and throw my full name out there so you guys can find me on F---book (I've now read we're not supposed to use the name but just mention "that other social media site"). I figure there's enough public data on my anyways, might as well add some more.

Thanks so much!
Rebecca Whitney Proudman
Hi Rebecca,
I havent been able to figure out the PM option yet, I wrote an email to the contact section in RFD but havent gotten a response.

Thanks so much!
Rebecca Whitney Proudman

I just sent you (I hope it was you) a friend request.

Hi Rebecca,
I havent been able to figure out the PM option yet, I wrote an email to the contact section in RFD but havent gotten a response.

Feel free to add me. Sorry I'm not too familiar with the ins and outs of Disboards!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!