Wonder: How to find out if your SR has a Murphy/bunk bed?

DisneYE

DIS Veteran
We've been assigned cat 05C (Verandah), deck 6 on the Wonder for our upcoming WBPC cruise.
Is there a way to find out if the SR has a bunk/murphy bed on top of the sofa?

There are no pictures online of the SR we were assigned or info about that.

Anyone know?

We've been assigned cat 05C (Verandah), deck 6 on the Wonder for our upcoming WBPC cruise.
Is there a way to find out if the SR has a bunk/murphy bed on top of the sofa?

There are no pictures online of the SR we were assigned or info about that.

Anyone know?
You need to verify your specific stateroom in trip reports/reviews/YouTube etc. 5C can sleep 3 or 4 guests. If you are 4 in your party, there will for sure be a third bed. If you are 2-3, there is no Disney material that mentions the configuration for each individual stateroom.

You need to verify your specific stateroom in trip reports/reviews/YouTube etc. 5C can sleep 3 or 4 guests. If you are 4 in your party, there will for sure be a third bed. If you are 2-3, there is no Disney material that mentions the configuration for each individual stateroom.

It's 3 of us but this was a GTY room so I'm thinking maybe this room is for 4
We've done a couple of GTY before and one of them did have a Murphy bed.
I'm considering adding another family member if this is a 4 person configuration room.
I guess I'll call DCL and see if they know.
Thanks for the response.

It's 3 of us but this was a GTY room so I'm thinking maybe this room is for 4
We've done a couple of GTY before and one of them did have a Murphy bed.
I'm considering adding another family member if this is a 4 person configuration room.
I guess I'll call DCL and see if they know.
Thanks for the response.
The fact that the room is GTY doesn’t change anything. They put GTY guests in rooms that fit their group and that were not booked directly by other guests.

From experience, DCL CM’s on the phone do not have that information, but maybe they do now ?

Know that adding another guest to a room is not only limited by the number of beds. There also needs to be space in the lifeboat Associated with that room. Every time you look up a room or make changes to group composition, they validate if the changes put the total number of guests in the muster station over the limit. They also check if the maximum number of kids 3-12 has been reached before allowing the change.

If you mention the room number, I can look it up in other ressources I have access to.

The fact that the room is GTY doesn’t change anything. They put GTY guests in rooms that fit their group and that were not booked directly by other guests.

From experience, DCL CM’s on the phone do not have that information, but maybe they do now ?

Know that adding another guest to a room is not only limited by the number of beds. There also needs to be space in the lifeboat Associated with that room. Every time you look up a room or make changes to group composition, they validate if the changes put the total number of guests in the muster station over the limit. They also check if the maximum number of kids 3-12 has been reached before allowing the change.

If you mention the room number, I can look it up in other ressources I have access to.

Thanks.. this is good information. I kinda knew you can't just add a guest on a whim, that there are other variables in play.
Adding another another guest is a very long shot but my DD has been begging me to invite her cousin & I told her I'd explore it but that it's quite unlikely DCL would allow it.
SR is 6112.

Thanks.. this is good information. I kinda knew you can't just add a guest on a whim, that there are other variables in play.
Adding another another guest is a very long shot but my DD has been begging me to invite her cousin & I told her I'd explore it but that it's quite unlikely DCL would allow it.
SR is 6112.
While I don‘t have access to pictures from 6112 or 6612 on Wonder or Magic, I found a trip report that mentions they were 4 in that room. I also tried booking it on Wonder with 4 guests and it showed up as available. There’s definitely a bunk bed in that room.

I believe the DCL blog has a database of all the staterooms which lists which ones sleep 4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter