Wonderland Tea Party

CrzyforPiglet

<font color=CC33FF>You bring a smile the to the Ta
Yes - I'm the crazy one who posted a milelong post earlier and of course I've got more questions but I'm going to go just one at a time now :D

I am interested in the Wonderland Tea Party at the GF but am cautious b/c of my neice's age - she'll be 3. She is in daycare (and loves it) but I'm just wondering if anyone out there has done this and what your thoughts are.

Thanks a bunch!! :p :p

Is she 3 almost 4? My dd did the tea party April 2001, she was a few months over 7 years old. I saw several children who looked 5 years old, but that was the youngest. The very youngest looked kindergarten age. I beleive there were lots of siblings, 5 and 7 year old combinations. It's only 90 minutes. They played with a CM, ate lots of food, decorated a cup cake, Alice and the Mad Hatter came out for tea, pix and autographs. It was very nice! It's your call, if she's almost 4 years old and doesn't mind being left ~ I'll bet she'd have fun.

My daughter went in September when she was 4 1/2. The CM's running the Tea Party were REALLY good about taking care of the more timid kids. My daughter had no problems being left and she only goes to daycare 2 days a week. Your daughter will love it. Parents are not allowed to stay, but I didn't see any kids complaining about this. In fact, if parents try to peek through the windows, all the kids shout , "NO PEEKING" at the top of their lungs. Great fun!

My 3 yr old DD did it this Monday and loved it. Her 9 yr old sister was bored out of her mind. I think 3 is a good age to do this especially if she's used to daycare.

Thank you so much for the responses!!

I want this to be a special present to my neice and can barely wait the 10 months to see her face.

Thanks again for the info and any additional responses are very appreciated!

I would like some info on the tea party?? Where is it located??? How & when do you make reservations?? How much does it cost??

I am planning a trip for 01/03 there will be a 9yr, 4 yr, 2-3yr. It sounds like the 9 & 4 yr olds would like it and maybe even the 3yr olds. I haven't been to WDW for 10+yrs so I need all the advice I can get!!

Thanks!!
:bounce: :bounce:

We had our two DD ages 3&5 attend the tea pary in march of 2001 They both loved it and the fact that parents were not allowed . the 3 yr old was afraid of the Mad Hatter but the CM took great care of her. We have a picture of her with alice and the CM because she wouldn't let the Mad Hatter near her. Both daughters want to go again., next time.

Thanks for your information on the Tea Party. I am putting it on our list of things to do!! It sounds adorable.

:p

We have reservations for this in May. I was wondering how should we dress my daughter? Are the girls dressed in fancy dresses? I just don't want her to feel out of place.

Hi, I dressed my dd (7 at the time) in a pretty pink cotton floral dress and put her hair in a bun. She looked very pretty and was comfy. Of the 20 kids at the Tea Party, 2 little girls we dressed in Disney costumes that looked like princesses, so foo-foo girly I couldn't tell who they were supposed to be. One little boy was dressed like Capt. Hook. I think there were 2 to 4 other kids in costumes. One family showed up with kids in shorts and the mom told me she felt out of place, I thought the kids looked fine. I like a comfy dress or fancy shorts would be fine ~ dress like it's a birthday party.

I had a feeling about this one. I'm going to dress my daughter up in something cute but what do I do for my son? He definetly can't be Peter Pan or anyone with a weapon. He'd hurt himself.lol Any suggestions for him?

I haven't decided if I'm going to buy my neice a costume or nice dress but I think it'll just add to the fun either way. I'm not sure what size your boy is but disney.com has a cute Prince Phillip costume from Sleeping Beauty on sale for 15.00. It does come with a sword but you could just keep that from him and it has a helmet and "chest plate". It looked adorable!

I just bought ds a Peter Pan hat only for $6.00 CDN on sale at DS they had Hook hat too, same price, oh, that's about $3.75 USF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter