Woo Hoo - got into AKLV for October!

mikki.young

Knows Dreams do come true!
Had to be patient because the lines were busy for about 45 minutes but I finally got through and have a one bed Savannah view for the first part of our October trip :banana: :cloud9:

Congratulations, Mikki! :cool1: Can't wait to hear all about it...

Great news - looking forward to hearing what you think and seeing some photos :)

Mikki do you have an AKV contract or could any DVCers get this?

Susan

It took me around 50 minutes ot get through aswell but i managed to get a !BR villa for my trip in Sep/Oct and i cant wait. :cool1:

we bought at SSR last year and were booked in there but have stayed at AKL for the last 2 years so i was really excited when it was announced for villas.

I can hardly wait now!:dance3:

Great news to you both.

We were considering a few nights at AKV for our Sept trip, but I was a bit doubtfull if we would get to see any animals with all the building work thats going on.

when we were there last year there was some building work going on on the top floor (maybe they had already started the conversion but just not told us) and although it was a little noisy during the day it didn't affect the animals. there are so many of them you can guarantee to see something at any time of the day. we had giraffes eating right outside our balcony every morning - fantastic.:goodvibes

We'll have to meet up at some point Mikki - Richard is there when we are too ! How about a mini DIS meet ?

I am amazed that you have got these. I thought that for the first few years they would be impossible to get if you owned contracts elsewhere.

Congratulations it is truly a brilliant achievement.

Susan

We'll have to meet up at some point Mikki - Richard is there when we are too ! How about a mini DIS meet ?

That would be a trio of meets then - I am already doing something with Tour Guide Mike and Icot so a UK Dis would round it off nicely :) How about w/c 15th?

Well done, I wonder if now is the best time to try and get AKLV if you fancy it. I wonder if they have not sold much of it as yet, but have a good level of accommodation available to book:confused3

Maybe I'm just thinking too hard! Hope you enjoy it, we stayed in AKL some years ago and loved it. Nice bar there I seem to recall:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Wow that's good news. I stayed there a few times and it was great. I'm going to try for middle of October. off to call Member Services

we got a SV studio for the night before our cruise too
CM who I was talking to just said there was one available didn't think I had a chance
still waiting for the wait list on the Beach club , CM told me not to give up hope yet

Hi Everyone

We managed to get AKV for 4 nights on October, but we had to take 2 nights in standard view room and 2 nights in SV room. We have gone on the wait list for a full week in SV room (fingers crossed).

If it doesn’t come through it will mean lots of moving about as we will have to move to Saratoga Springs for the rest of our stay.

What ever happens though I know it will be worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter