Woo Hoo

ericamcl

DIS Veteran
I just paid our March trip off! :cheer2:

I have a feeling that this is going to be the LONGEST 2+ months of my life! :lmao:

Seriously, I have nothing left to do now but wait for our documents to arrive (when should I expect documents?) , save a little more spending money and watch the calendar....I'm happy that we're all set, but I feel, I don't know....restless? that I have no more plans to make? I got all the ADRs I wanted with no problem, got P&PP tickets for the night that we wanted and have really had no problems (so far) with the whole planning process! :goodvibes

I want to start making plans for our October trip (we're going with my DNephew, Dsis and DBro-in law for DNephew's 8th bday) but every time I bring something up to talk about I'm told to relax, we have plenty of time! :rolleyes1

OK, rant over...sorry about that, just thought someone may have gone through similar feelings that I'm having right now :rolleyes:

I always get that restless feeling, because planning is half the fun. For our November trip, I received our Magical Express info 40 days out and our resort info 30 days out.

Have a great time. :thumbsup2

I know JUST how you feel, but trust me-these next couple of months will FLY BY and before you know it, you'll be there.

Have a GREAT time!!!!!!!

Thanks for the answers and comments!
I can't wait until I can start making more solid planning decisions for our October trip..then again, I can't wait until the October trip is paid off as well...LOL

It won't be such a hit on the checkbook since we're splitting the cost with my sister :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter