Woodbury Commons NY Disney Oulet store

C

candyht

I'm not sure if this has been posted or not. But I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a Disney's Character Corner store at Woodbury Commons, NY. It's in the Bluebird Court area of the outlet. I went to the outlet yesterday and the store seems to sell some of the same items that the Orlando Oulet sells.

I live about 2 miles from woodbury commons and I had no idea they have had a disney outlet. They must have just opened it, I have not walked around the commons lately, just seem to go to the gap and stride rite outlets. Did they have good bargains, I think I will have to go check it out for myself today! :D Thanks!

I'm so excited!!!

We go there quite a lot and it must have just opened. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I'm not sure when the outlet opened. I only go to Woodbury Commons about once a year. I'm in Eastern LI, so I go to Tangers more. The store mostly sells clothing. I didn't really buy anything because I just got back from Orlando 2 months ago and I went to the Disney outlet stores there. I think it might have replaced the old Warner Bros. outlet store there. The Disney Character Corner store is across from The Children's Place Outlet Store.

Ok, I went while my daughter was in dance class. It seems to have alot of t shirts, sweatshirts, golf shirts, stuffed animals, I saw alot of beanie babies( I think these were from the disney store not disney world ones) they had some picture frames and I saw a t shirt I had bought for my son at the park for 19.00--here it was 7.99! They said they get new stuff in all the time. I saw kids pjs too, I guess I will be going to the commons more often! I did pick up a sweatshirt(the one that says four park one world with the characters) for 9.99. I just got back from disney last week and it was nice to see some disney world stuff--they even put my purchase in a disney world bag :)

WOw I had no idea there was one at Wood. will ahve to stop in around Christmas when we are that way visiting my inlaws. Thanks!

Oh boy!!! I haven't been to Woodbury Commons in a while. Now I definately have a reason to go!!!:D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Cool!!...Now, where *is* Woodbury Commons????:confused: :D

Drive by it everyday.. I guess I will be stopping there tomorrow night on the way home from work.

swankybeth

Woodbury Commons is in Central Valley, NY. It's located near the Catskills. It's off the NY State Thruway. I forget the exact exit, it's either 16 or 17. There's a bus that goes there from Port Authority if you don't have a car. It's at least an hour's drive from NYC.

Here's a link to their website:

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=7

Woodbury Commons is huge - plan on spending the whole day there, if it's your first time.

You would get off at Exit 16 off the New York State Thruway. Once you go through the toll booth stay to your right and get off at the first exit. When you are going through the toll booth you can see the Woodbury Commons.

It can be very crowded on the weekends.

For anyone who has been to both- This Outlet at Woodbury and the outlets in Orlando....how do they compare? Is there a lot of WDW and or Disneyland Merch?

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter