Woodfields Florida Foray Day 14

floridahippy

Mouseketeer
WOODFIELDS FLORIDA FORAY - DAY 14
Early morning call from Marriott’s at 7.50am to say they were parked outside waiting to take us to do the paperwork – very nearly pulled out as we are not impressed with their customer care record so far!!! Anyway we went ahead and did the dreaded deed of signing our life away!!! We picked up MIL and were taken to Royal Palms to show MIL where we had spent our inheritance!!! Only kidding! MIL was really impressed and her face was a picture when we took her into the World Centre to see the swimming pool there!!! We are looking forward to visiting again! When we returned to our resort the DD’s had gone shopping again!! MIL and DH hopped on a trolley and went down to the shopping mall as MIL had some dollars burning a hole in her pocket!! I hopped on a trolley going in the opposite direction in order to meet up with the girls who had searched everywhere for somewhere that still did ‘Southern Belle’ photos!! We found a lovely couple that do them on I-drive and so that is where I was meeting them. They had already arrived and were relaxing with a drink and so I joined them – naturally! Well the girls had great fun dressing up in Southern Belle costumes and then had even more fun dressing up as ‘show girls’ and posing with guns, flagons of drink and the like!!! The photographer was really fantastic and had bags of patience and we all had a really good laugh!! The girls even managed to agree on which poses they liked best, which was truly amazing!! After the DD’s photo call we again split up, as I had to go and get our digital photos downloaded and as we were already late in meeting DH and MIL at Seaworld the girls went on ahead of me. I caught a later trolley and managed to find them all by the Stingray Lagoon. I was parched by this time as I had done a fair bit of walking up and down International Drive and so we sat and had drinks whilst looking at the photos that I had just printed off! We then made our way to the Dolphins where it was the last feed of the day. MIL, DH and the DD’s staked out a good place along the wall while I lined up to get the fish!!! I managed to get a tray each for us and made sure I put my hand over them to take it back to the others so the birds couldn’t help themselves. MIL managed to feed all her fish to the birds instead of the dolphins so being a dutiful DIL I gave her my tray – 2 out of the 4 fish actually made it to the dolphins this time!! We all had a time to pet the dolphins and then spent ages watching them play – we just have a thing about them and one of my biggest ambitions is to go to Discovery Cove!! MIL had a photo taken and the DD’s went off to get it as a present for MIL, which she was thrilled about (they got it framed etc too). We left here at closing time and made our way up to TGI Fridays again (which along with Macaroni Grill in Kissimmee got most of our custom for meals!!). DH and MIL left us at the Internet Café again but this time they did actually beat us home!!!

Congratulations on signing those all important papers.

Sue :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter