Woody's LunchBox

Dinohood

Mouseketeer
How has the lines been since the new star wars land opened up? The only two sandwiches I will be picking from is the bbq brisket and turkey cause I'm can't have a lot of fatty foods, speaking of fatty foods how much fat does the brisket have? Some reviews I have read said it was good and another one said there was to much and they could not even cut the sandwich.

We were there Christmas week and the lines weren't to bad... They move pretty quickly.... After our 2nd time there, we decided that were not that crazy about Woodys Lunchbox

we usually do mobile ordering so the wait is not bad. I think my girls had it both of our hollywood studios day last trip. I know one of my girls got the vegetarian tots ( no clue what the correct name is). My other daughter wound up with the kids meal turkey sandwich and the special pop tart.
Next time it was breakfast and she got the kids meal s'mores french toast.

We were there for breakfast on 1/21/20. Crazy crowds trying to get into Galaxy Edge and on Slinky Dog Dash. We just used mobile ordering and didn't have to wait for very long. We were even lucky enough to get a table. There seemed to be a lot of people in line to order. The mobile ordering pick-up window is to the far right. There were maybe 6 orders picked up before ours was called and it seemed to be about that many waiting to pick up behind us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter