WOOHOO!! "Double-Dose" of pins!!!

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
Boy, am I excited!!! Just got my "Day One" Disney Bandcard pin in today's mail (it's really BIG!!!) Not only that, but I received another package(fromDreamFlight99) with my "I Conquered the World" set. Boy, am I a "Happy Camper"!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Very cool Kim!!! Sounds like a great day! Oh and that Pin is big but very cool!

How long did it take to get the pin after you made the first purchase? Always fun to get a neat suprise in the mail! :p

...actually, it took rather a LONG time to get my pin. I activated it[my card] the same day I received it in the mail, used it within 3 days, and my first statement came about 4 weeks ago (BTW ~ my payment was made "IN FULL" 2 weeks ago). I guess they have to receive your first payment on your credit card bill before sending you the pin (I remember reading this happening to another DIS'er...:rolleyes: )

helenabear ~
Yes, it's WAY COOL....I'm probably gonna wear it to school this week!

Wow, I am shocked that it took you so long to get your pin! I got my card, used it about a week or so after I received it. Then about a week later I got my pin. I just paid my first statement and I've had my pin for maybe a month now. Sorry it took so long but glad you got it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter