World Passport Exchange - Good Deal?

CSCO_KD

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

First, I really appreciate all the good insight on this board. We have owned DVC for a few years now and our decision was partially based on the feedback from this page.

We have been to see the Mouse several times in the last three years and been very satisfied with our DVC experiences (BWV, BCV, AKL, WL). However, we are ready to take a break.

We just booked Marriott's Ocean Pointe (Palm Beach Florida) through II for Thanksgiving week. I guess I would like your opinion on the best World Passport Collection exchanges (beach/warm weather locations).

How does the Marriott's Ocean Pointe stack up? We are big on the pool and beach.

TIA

An excellant additional resource for you to consider is the TImeshare User Group (TUG). For a small fee, you can join TUG and access online reviews of many resorts around the world from people who have actually stayed at these resorts. These reviews often have valuable travel tips that can improve your experience in these locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter