World showcase restaurant recommendations

While this will be no help. I do not think there is anything bad at EPCOT overall. You can not go wrong with any of the countries. I will note some of the places are harder to get then others but I think you will finds a good amount day of for a later lunch. We ate at San Angel as well last year and SPACE 220. If you like to eat space was a far better experience then San Angel but may be a huge waste if your wife does not eat. We have eaten at most in EPCOT and there is really nothing I would not return to including CS.
I was thinking Space might be better when my granddaughter is older. Trying Coral Reef this trip.

When mine were 5 they adored Coral Reef and San Angel by the river.
I don’t much like the food at Garden Grill but the characters come to you.
For cheaper Regal Eagle would fit small appetites.

I haven’t read the entire thread, so I don’t know - has every World Showcase restaurant been recommended yet? I know they all have fans! :p

Biergarten is our go to in WS. My reasoning besides enjoying the food and atmosphere?

I'm right by NYC, I indulge in great cuisines from all the ethnicities represented in WS. IMO there is less of a gap in quality between the German food at Biergarten and an authentic German restaurant here than the other cuisines. Morocco is close as well. But the caveat is...you have to really enjoy that style of food otherwise no reason to go there.

We booked Biergarten for our arrival day in May. We ate there once 15 years ago, really liked our meal, but for some reason it always got cut for different restaurants. We also booked SRT, which we have enjoyed a few times, as an early evening break during our F&G grazing day (we figure a getting off our feet for 45-60 minutes and having 2 or 3 items will be appreciated).

I think Chefs de France doesn't get as much love as it deserves. I also think R&C and LC don't deserve the love they get at all.

We ate at Le Chefs de France last week and it was delicious! I had the Salmon and my DD23 the Mac n Cheese. The Mac n Cheese is a very large portion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter