Worlds largest McDonald's

Disneyfan754321

DIS Veteran
So my kids are really excited, we see it everytime we go but we never have never been there, I know they have video games but are they expensive?

So my kids are really excited, we see it everytime we go but we never have never been there, I know they have video games but are they expensive?
I don’t know about the games but the food in general costs a little more, at least it did the times I was there. It’s been a few years. Gets crowded and slow moving.

The games average about $1 a piece which is on par with any other arcade. Most games here are the ticket based games where you play and win tickets and with the tickets you can choose from a variety of items. And yes they do have pizza and pasta among other offerings not available at regular McDonalds including items like a Philly Cheesesteak sandwich and some other sandwiches and entrees.

Why does that not surprise me.... matches the drivers on Idrive.

We are here in Orlando now. Just found a coupon in the brochure in the front lobby. Free kids meal with a value meal coupon if anyone else is coming here.

Just out of curiosity, what time of the day did you go? Im wondering if it would be less crazy at breakfast time?

Ditto on "went once...never again". A frenetic madhouse & we were assaulted by timeshare offers when we walked in the door...really McDonald's??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter