Worst night ever

JoeThaNo1Stunna

<font color=teal>Wouldn't steal anyone's milk<font
So I'm leaving my friends after the Lakers game, and as I pull on the main road a cat runs in front of me. I swurve and hit my brakes and my car does two 360s and my alignment and tires are ruined. I have no way of paying to fix this, my parents are too broke to help. I have no method of transportation to get to school. Ahhhhhhhhhhh what to do? This is awful, I can't even sleep tonight.

Yes, the cat was fine. Unfortunately my car is sitting on the side of the road right now.

Try to get some rest if you can. I know that's easier said than done but it'll probably be easier to come up with ideas when you're not so tired. And I bet that the trauma of this was very tiring. I'm definitely glad that you weren't injured.

It's kinda like the Gieco comercial with the squirls :)

Sorry about your car though...trust me, I've been there and done that. It'll be okay though.

Have you been able to come up with some solutions?

Unfortunately, not yet. The car is drivable after I was able to afford a tire, but they said I should not drive it more than a few days. This is baddddd.

What kind of insurance coverage do you have?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter