Worth it to ask for a better rate?

TZMOM

DIS Veteran
I've booked ASMo for 5/18 to 5/24/02 6 nights for $566. After reading some of these posts about discounts, etc. Do you all think I should call now to see if there are any discounts available for this time in May? I thought maybe I should wait a little longer since it is 6 mos. away, but just wanted other's opinions. Thanks for any thoughts/help.

because once they are released, they go really quick. I've called once a week till I've gotten a discount. Good Luck, keep trying.

And keep an eye on Mousesavers to see when codes come out! You can always change your ressies when the codes come into effect. Codes for May might not be seen though until March, but start looking now!

It doesn't hurt to ask for a discount!

:earsgirl:
44 more days!!

I agree, I think you can do better on the rate. As the previous poster mentioned, call once a week to see if any specials or discounts are available. The posters here and on the Resorts Board are wonderful about posting all the discounts. Good Luck and Happy Planning :) !!

I need help understanding why I just read Dagny message and it says it was posted at 3:12 pm on friday the 14th when it is 10:28 AM where I am here in Indiana. An hour or 2 I understand time zones....why 5 hours time difference?
Sorry if this is a stupid question but it has struck me strange a couple of times and now I want to know why.

thanks, dusty

All time are posted in Greenich Mean Time. Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter