Would anybody be so kind to....

I may have one that is bent up from usage/folding for pocket that I can send you, but someone may be able to get you a nicer one. I'll go through our stuff and look if you want it.

darren

I'll be happy to do that for you. I just have the map brochures from the two parks, not the daily listing of parades, shows and events. If that's ok, PM me with your address and I'll mail them off to you.

I live about 5 blocks away and am going tomorrow night to ride Pirates... If you would like brand new ones, pm me with address and such... pirate:

Did you ever get your maps? I go up quite often and keep some of these at home to mail out. Let me know if you still need them. :)

I've got everything. I just haven't gotten them to a mailbox yet. I've had a long week! But I should be able to get an envelope big enough so as not to mess them up or anything by Wednesday. The stamp will be added after that. Then it's all up to the post office. Please be sure to let me know when they get there... :bitelip:

Califgirl - I sent you a PM. I'd like a copy of the map too. Thanks. Deb

I just received my maps from Califgirl plus a nice postcard telling me to enjoy my time at Disneyland! THANKS THANKS THANKS. I showed it to my children and told them that you can meet nice people on-line (on the radio right after I went to the mail they were talking about an Internet luring ring with children here in Canada), you just have to be careful. I like the DISboards. Nice folks here. So thanks Califgirl!!!!! It gave me a new smile this afternoon!! Take care. You made the day of a small family much brighter and the postcard is going on our fridge!!!

calena said:
I just received my maps from Califgirl plus a nice postcard telling me to enjoy my time at Disneyland! THANKS THANKS THANKS. I showed it to my children and told them that you can meet nice people on-line (on the radio right after I went to the mail they were talking about an Internet luring ring with children here in Canada), you just have to be careful. I like the DISboards. Nice folks here. So thanks Califgirl!!!!! It gave me a new smile this afternoon!! Take care. You made the day of a small family much brighter and the postcard is going on our fridge!!!

Califgirl :thumbsup2

Mary Jo said:
Califgirl :thumbsup2

She's the gal! Fairy God Mothered my 2 g-kids (thanks again),and sent me Daily Guides. :cool1:

If the 'Force' is with me,I'll get to meet her in Sept. :Pinkbounc

Aww shucks, y'all... You're making me blush! :blush:

darphnader, I'd love to be able to meet you and enjoy a few hours of Disney with you and your family. I'd say I'd enjoy being your tour guide, but I think you know Disneyland as well or better than I do!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter