Would anyone be interested in an Oxford Meet?

W

Wendy WDW

Hi there :D

I have posted a copy of this on the DisneyInfo Uk boards as well but wanted any Dis'ers to see it too! Not a DIS meet but a get together of friends!

Just thought I'd see if anyone would be interested in meeting up in or around the Oxford area in either July/August? All depending on the response there are some lovely villages around here with some cosy pubs, some near very picturesque canals, and I am sure DH would not complain in helping me test them all out!

Not too worried about dates yet.....can sort them out if enough people are interested. I will post a copy of this over on the DIS boards as well.

So whose up for coming over to our neck of the woods?
Wendy :)

--------------

Sounds good to me, if you can avoid the UK DIS Northern meet July 27th/28th then we would love to come.

Count us in.

Can you get us a room in that swanky hotel (can't remember the name).

Also, that 1 way system is a nightmare!

Ahhhhh......the deaming spires and dreamy Wendy.....;)

You can count us in as well.We`ll make sure of this one having missed the last.I lived in Oxford and then Witney a few years ago so it will be nice coming back.
Alan

Add us to your list Wendy, if you need any help as we are just down the road mail me :wave:

Andy

Wendy, we'd love to come. Not too far for us and my Grandparents hail from Oxfordshire (Burford/Witney/Carterton) so I've got a soft spot for the area.

Great news Alan, Andy and Deb! There is alot of interest on the other board as well so hopefully we will have a good crowd if we can all agree on a date!

Could you please let me know any date that you CANNOT make in July/August for now...either on here, PM or email.

Thanks alot!
Wendy :)

Wendy,
After looking at my work rota it seems that any weekend in August or anytime at all in July,as I`m on annual then,will be OK.I`ll be keeping my eyes open for any info posted.By the way,if you need any help assessing the pubs then I`m here.LOL
Alan

Hi Wendy count us in.

UKDEB - old hunting ground for us as we used to live at RAF Brizenorton

Paul and Shirley (Piglet)

Whereabouts are you Wendy? My sister in law lives in Stanton St John just outside of Oxford. With a bit of luck we could combine a trip to see her and a meet as well!! My DH would then think it is all his idea so would be OK.

Carol

Wendy
Any time in August apart from the Bankholiday weekend is good for us.

Andy:wave:

Just bought a NEW SHIRT for the event already!

:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter