? Would anyone be interested in.....?

Do you like the idea of the "Unique State Exchange"?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DisneyWalle

DIS Veteran
I am looking to see if there is an interest in a new exchange. I know interest on the exchange board seems to be waning a little, so I thought I would post a feeler question first.

Receiving things that are State specific can be lots of fun, especially when you don't live or travel there. Every state has something that makes it unique to the country, such as....food items, sports, museums, state parks, you get the idea.

So if there is enough interest, I am preposing a "Unique State Exchange." It would have a minimum price point of either $20 or $25. You could choose to send your person.....sport team merchandise, edible goodies, gifts from a local museum or state park, t-shirts to a local unique eatery, etc. The only requirements would be that any items sent must be new and specific to the state you live in.

And yes, our International friends could join in as well.

If you believe that you would enjoy this kind of exchange, just let me know.

Hope it works out for you.....we use to have a regional exchange every year for years, but it was one that went away for lack of interest.
There are a lot of new exchangers here, so hopefully you will fine enough to revive the exchange again.

Hope it works out for you.....we use to have a regional exchange every year for years, but it was one that went away for lack of interest.
There are a lot of new exchangers here, so hopefully you will fine enough to revive the exchange again.

Maybe......it's not generating very much interest at the moment but it is the start of the holidays and everyone is busy. I will keep trying and see what responses I get.

Weekends are also a bad time to get responses to anything.
Maybe hold off until spring??

I'd be interested. I LOVE getting regional items.

Great! Since there are a couple of us that might enjoy this kind of an exchange, I will make plans to host it sometime after the New Year. This should give everyone time to recover from the holidays and hopefully, get us some more participation.

I do like the idea...i will decide in January!

Hope you can Bobbi....you have plenty of time to decide. I am thinking of hosting it around February or March. Hoping that gives everyone plenty of time to recover from the holidays. ;)

Great! Since there are a couple of us that might enjoy this kind of an exchange, I will make plans to host it sometime after the New Year. This should give everyone time to recover from the holidays and hopefully, get us some more participation.

That sounds fun.

But I agree, after the new year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter