Would seriously love to do an AVENGERS ASSEMBLE for solo travelers

Sounds like fun; I'd be interested in meeting up. Will be arriving evening of October 27th and leaving November 1st.

Send/post more info.
Hi Brian, I'll also be there during that whole time. I have plans with a friend already for some of it, but there are other times I'm looking for new people to meet. You need to have posted at least ten times on these boards before anyone can send you private messages.

Would you like to meet up for any of these:
Oct. 27 Jason and Billy show at POFQ -- starts around 8PM, and so far, one other Dis'er is also meeting me for that
Oct. 28 lunch at Satuli Canteen in Animal Kingdom; then doing afternoon FPs in AK
Oct. 29 I'll be at MNSSHP that evening -- spending some of the time with friend and her adult son, but they aren't interested in meeting characters, so I'm looking for people who would like to go with me to meet characters during the party
Oct. 30 Watch the Halloweeen Golf Cart Parade at Ft. Wilderness in late afternoon (day and time have not yet been officially announced, but this seems to have been the time frame in recent years)

?

Last edited:
I'll work on making some posts as quick as possible <grin>.

Definitely interested in Oct. 28 Satuli Canteen and AK FPs. Potentially interested in golf cart parade--assume it will be announced fairly soon.

OK, so I'm cheating a bit by putting this in a separate message. Would always be interested in food and fellowship opportunities. On this trip, staying at BCV and BWV, so would be interested in restaurants in that area. Of special interest would be:

• Takumi-Tei
  • Flying Fish
  • Le Cellier

Any other foodies interested?

Definitely interested in Oct. 28 Satuli Canteen and AK FPs. Potentially interested in golf cart parade--assume it will be announced fairly soon.
Great! I'd like to start the Satuli Canteen lunch at 11:30AM on Oct. 28. And as soon as you reach ten posts, I can send you my FP list that I'd already reserved for that day.

They don't usually announce the date and time for the Golf Cart Parade until early October, but lately the parade has been in the late afternoon on Oct. 30, so it's a good guess that will happen again. I am saving that spot for it in my schedule, until/unless I hear otherwise.

Last edited:
I was indeed planning to go to the golf cart parade. Is it again expected to be at 4PM on Oct. 30?
They don't usually announce the date and time for the Golf Cart Parade until early October, but lately the parade has been in the late afternoon on Oct. 30, so it's a good guess that will happen again. I am saving that spot for it in my schedule, until/unless I hear otherwise.

Sorry I forgot to reply earlier ... I got caught up in all the D23 news and craziness over the weekend. I think I saw you posting over in the Camping forum which will be the best place to keep up on the Fort Halloween planning. If it's like previous years, 10/30 will be the big day for most activities including the cart parade. The cart parade is usually late afternoon before sundown. 10/31 will focus mainly on Trick/Treating for that evening. With the construction of the new resort this year, who knows if anything will change? ... but keeping an eye on the camping forum is the best bet.

The Fort is already booked solid for Halloween 2020 :crazy2:, but I've been trying to help my relatives get us booked by stalking the reservations. If that doesn't work out, we may try Nov 2020 for the next Fort stay. Can't remember the last time I've done November.

Great! I'd like to start the Satuli Canteen lunch at 11:30AM on Oct. 28. And as soon as you reach ten posts, I can send you my FP list that I'd already reserved for that day.

Whew! OK, should be at ten messages now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter