Would someone like to host a coffee/tea exchange?

Tigger113

DIS Veteran
I would love to do it but I am so busy I wouldn't be able to for months.. I would love to sign up for this if someone would like to do it~! :) It is not just me being lazy.. I promise....

Ooooh. coffee and tea are a huge addiction of mine. :-) I'm weird. Must have coffee first thing in the morning and after that it is tea all the way--both iced and hot. LOL

I don't have a clue on how to host one though. I've only just signed up for my first exchange (sox & key chain), so I've never played before.

debbi801 said:
Ooooh. coffee and tea are a huge addiction of mine. :-) I'm weird. Must have coffee first thing in the morning and after that it is tea all the way--both iced and hot. LOL

I don't have a clue on how to host one though. I've only just signed up for my first exchange (sox & key chain), so I've never played before.

My thoughts exactly! I love coffee and I love tea!

Hi! If you want to try it Meriweather,and mommytotwo,and I will help you.
They are fun!

Tigger113 said:
My thoughts exactly! I love coffee and I love tea!

Hi! If you want to try it Meriweather,and mommytotwo,and I will help you.
They are fun!

Sorry, I am out for a bit on hosting exchanges.
I am not a fan of either tea or coffee.

Tigger113 said:
I meant give advice,tips,etc.

Oh okay. I will be happy to give advice on in putting together an exchange, just pm me.
Putting it together does whoever take up alot of time and you have to be organized.
You also have to remember that you may have to be an elf if someone does not recieve their original exchange. It may be your first time putting together an exchange and everything may run smoothly without any complications, but on the other hand, things do happen and with the postal service and delivery services these days, you never know what can happen.

mommytotwo said:
Oh okay. I will be happy to give advice on in putting together an exchange, just pm me.
Putting it together does whoever take up alot of time and you have to be organized.
You also have to remember that you may have to be an elf if someone does not recieve their original exchange. It may be your first time putting together an exchange and everything may run smoothly without any complications, but on the other hand, things do happen and with the postal service and delivery services these days, you never know what can happen.

You are right at that! You never know! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!