Would this work?

wenpop

DIS Veteran
We are going to get to stay 2 extra days!! Yippee!! So I have planned to eat at Boma, but I Really don't want to eat, do you think they would let me get some food from the Mika and eat it with my family?? Also my 5 year old might get something too..
Anyone know....
One more questions, do you think it would work... Ok go to MGM till about 6:45 then get on a bus for Boma, eat, and then get on another bus to Epcot to catch a bus to PO Riverside? I do believe that will work, dinner should be over by 8:30 and Epcot stays open late right?? Sound good.....

Originally posted by wenpop
We are going to get to stay 2 extra days!! Yippee!! So I have planned to eat at Boma, but I Really don't want to eat, do you think they would let me get some food from the Mika and eat it with my family?? Also my 5 year old might get something too..
Anyone know....

I do not think this will be allowed. Never heard of guests being allowed to bring outside food into a buffet and not pay for the buffet. Have heard that you can go to a character buffet and not eat at all and just pay a fee for entertainment, but that would not apply to Boma (no characters there).

Originally posted by wenpop
One more questions, do you think it would work... Ok go to MGM till about 6:45 then get on a bus for Boma, eat, and then get on another bus to Epcot to catch a bus to PO Riverside? I do believe that will work, dinner should be over by 8:30 and Epcot stays open late right?? Sound good.....

EPCOT is usually open until 9:00 p.m. Your plan should work. If not (or it gets too late), you could take the bus to DD/PI and transfer there. Both Epcot and DD are fairly close to POR, so the ride shouldn't be too long. Enjoy your trip!

Well maybe I could eat before dinner and then just sit and watch my family eat, of course my 5 year old will have to eat too, I just don't think I could eat the food at Boma, I like plain american food, Pizza, fries, hamburger, but my dh would love to try that restaurant... ANd I'm not sure about my daughter... We are just picking people... :) I really do wish I enjoyed all foods..

Wendy,

My DH will eat almost anything, and he was dying to try Boma, so I agreed to give it a try. Four of our five children and I are picky eaters. Dinner at Boma (and breakfast, as well) ended up being one of our favorite meals. There were plenty of "normal" foods available to choose from. We all especially enjoyed the flank steak with tamarind barbeque sauce.

Like the other buffets, there are kids selections, too. The night we were there they served spaghetti and meatballs, mac and cheese, chicken nuggets, peanut butter and jelly...

There was also a huge selection of desserts - something to please everybody.

Have a great WDW vacation :D !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter