Would you cancel Cape May CB?

disneyfam

DIS Veteran
We are planning to attack the F&W fest on the friday of trip. We have PS at Cape may for breakfast.

With the F&W booths only opening up at 11:00, would you still go to a buffet breakfast?

I remember getting stuffed at the last F&W fest, but it was later in the day and but I can't remember if we had eaten anywhere else that day.

We are on the fence about this. Would you cancel.

Cynde

PS we have 3 other character meals planned throughout the trip, so that is not a factor.

Well, since you'll be eating your way around WS it might be too much to do Cape May for a late breakfast. If your PS is after 9 then I would think you might be better off canceling it.

Of course, Cape May character breakfast is our favorite breakfast, so we would probably put off eating at F&W booths!!!!

I would cancel. I would rather eat at the f&W and if I ate a big breakfast I would then not want to try all these different yummy items around the world.

things to consider:

have you seen the F&W fest menu?
will you only be doing the F&W fest once?
do you know what you would like to try at F&W fest?

Maybe if you look into these things, you can better decide. We did the F&W fest 2 nights and it was more than enough, I didn't try anything new at all on the second night. I think the trays that show what the item will look like are very helpful. It turned me on to some things and off of others. Mind you we were 3 ladies all sharing a bunch of things the first night, so we tried a lot.

We ate at CP on one day for breakfast and by the evening I was set at the F&W fest. You don't have to eat immediately upon arrival (unless that is the only reason you are going to Epcot).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter