Would you play VMK again?

Would you play VMK or VDP again?

• Yes

• No

• Never Played it Before

Results are only viewable after voting.
I always loved generalisation :rotfl: In my opinion, VMK should never be such as it was because of the unfairness that was running around with some people and staff. Staff should have been staff like there are GMs in other games but not friends with some people and giving them more stuffs just because they were friends with them. Dream month was a little ridiculous not for nothing. I just hope that if Disney had to open a game like VMK again they will take the fact that unfairness is not something normal in a game.

Wow. The staff were not allowed to have anyone but staff on their friend lists, and they were not allowed to give out things unless it was dream month or something. And Dream month was completley at random, they did not choose any favorites or anything, they were assigned to go to a room and give it (whatever the prize was) to the description of their assignment. Example- Their assignment says go to Fantasyland Courtyard and give dream ears to the person standing closest to the sword in the stone.
It was always something like that, and that is how it works in the real parks too. It is always at random, even in the parks. It doesn't matter if they seemed to like you or not, they were only allowed to give things to assigned lucky people. Just saying...

I would definetly play vmk in a heartbeat, I always miss it. I have all my real buddies who played and even introduced me to the game here, but I wish I could have my vmk back. Everyday I have vmk moments still, and I just wish it would open back up because I miss it so much. Even if it was an expensive vmk pay to play, I would still get on it. I dont even care if we had to start over from scratch, as long as I got my title gymnastgirlflips back. It might even be a good thing, because then you can get all the rare beta and know exactly how the game works. I hope it comes back!

Yes. I loved that game (even as a high schooler who had no friends playing it), it made me so happy. I'm far away from Disney, so it's great to be able to just sit at your desk and play like you're in the parks.

..Plus I miss my Pig (the Bird Hat).

If they reopened VMK, they had better return it to how it was on May 21st. I worked too hard to see all my stuff disappear when the game comes back.

Wow. The staff were not allowed to have anyone but staff on their friend lists, and they were not allowed to give out things unless it was dream month or something. And Dream month was completley at random, they did not choose any favorites or anything, they were assigned to go to a room and give it (whatever the prize was) to the description of their assignment. Example- Their assignment says go to Fantasyland Courtyard and give dream ears to the person standing closest to the sword in the stone.
It was always something like that, and that is how it works in the real parks too. It is always at random, even in the parks. It doesn't matter if they seemed to like you or not, they were only allowed to give things to assigned lucky people. Just saying...

That was how it was supposed to be but not really how it was in practice ...

I would play, but only if it was free. I wouldn't exactly feel like giving them money if they made it pay-to-play, because I would be essentially rewarding them for their decision.

Where do I sign up?? Of course I would play vmk again if it were to reopen. I had so many good times on that game, from the friends, to the games, to the host events, and even just walking around a virtual disney park was the best. I know some ppl didn't like the way some things were done on the game, but I think they were just looking at things in the wrong perspective. There are some ppl who have a hard time finding good and only focus on the bad, and the game had so many more good qualities than bad. For me being in vmk was like having my very own piece of the Disney magic right in my own home, which i can never get enough of, and let's be honest, I am sure most of us would say that we can never get to the disney parks enough to experience the magic. VMK was a way, at least for me, to have the magic whenever i wanted it since it is not so easy to get to the parks as often as I would like.

In a heartbeat, half a heartbeat for that matter. VMK was truly magic. Although, If it were to reopen, I would want Disney to:

1: Give us an explanation as to why they closed it to begin with.
2: Make a HUGE Announcement and throw a welcome back VMK party!
3: Say they're sorry. (If it indeed was their decision, and not the fault of Sulake)

Absolutley, I miss that game so much. I have been stressed without it.

I miss it, but I have more time to do other things I have been needing to do.

Dianne
:yay: Hi everyone

absolutely. i miss it so much..... i should have signed up when my friend told me to instead of waiting 2 years.... :sad1:

nope. It wouldn't be the same. The staff we love wouldn't be there, the game would be totally different. Chances are, everything would be wiped clean.

so?? a different VMK is better than no VMK.

Of course I would,
but it wouldn't take back all the tears I've shed over lost friends.

I completely would. Everyday, unless I got grounded or something kept me away from the computer. If it weren't for VMK, I would have never had made the friends on DIS I have now or even have had made my way over to the DIS boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter