WOW

Minnie Mouse2789

Earning My Ears
Being a newbie, and reading thru here, I am amazed at how many stories are similar to my own. I just returned from my 4th Disney trip, and was amazed at how being at the parks reduced my anxiety and OCD, and at my high anxiety once it was time to leave . I struggle with not having a crystal ball- not knowing when my next Disney trip is going to be. It's either going to be WDW or DCL.
I have OCD- rather a strange form of it. I'm constantly fretting over something happening to my IPad- the screen cracking- getting wet in the shower etc. The getting wet in the shower one is HUGE lately- don't ask why. Especially if I forgot something I'm thinking about- or if I think something like " I spent too much time on my IPad today. If I got my IPad wet that wouldn't be an issue." And then worrying that I got it wet. I see a therapist every Friday, which helps a lot, but still would love ideas.
And I'd love tips on how to fundraise and save to make my next Disney vacation sooner rather than later.
Also, I love watching Disney trips and Disney wish trips on You Tube. Do they have their own special channel?
If only IPads were non breakable and waterproof...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!