Wyndham 72 Hour sale - 50% off

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
I thought I'd post this for everyone.... thought it expires on Saturday.
I booked summerfield suites (2 bedroom) for 2 nights for this Nov. ( for $75Us/night) but they take reservations until Dec 2004
It is non-refundable / full payment on booking but great deals.
They are apartment style suites with full kitchen and livingrooms. 1 or 2 bedrooms. LBV is very convient to Downtown Disney and theme parks.
But all of the Wyndham resorts / summerfield suites in orlando including downtown disney...and worldwide have this deal on.
need to have a Friday/ saturday stay I believe.
Here's the link:

www.wyndhampromotions.com/72WY1027

ooopppsss... I forgot to mention the "By Request" membership.... but it's free.

We had to book the 7:15am flight to Orlando which means we'd have to be up by 4am-ish and at the airport around 5:30..YUCK!
So we decided to see what Wyndham had at The Bristol place Hotel... 2 minutes from airport. We booked two doubles @ $50.00 CDN for the night before!

So if anyone is looking for a hotel before they fly some where before Sept. 2004.... check out the deals.

*** Must be booked by 10am CDT Sat. Sept 20, 2003***

Plus they have a complimentary shuttle to airport 24 hours a day every 1/2 hour :o)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter