Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

Ooh, what's inside??

Well, some
Mikes hard lemonade which may or may not be in there for the next people!

Waffle maker is there. Olive oil and cooking spray, ponchos, pool toy, toiletries, oatmeal, closet organizer, clothespins, cans of coke, extra dish soap and such.

Would like to have been 6/11-6/17. Don't have enough post to pm yet.

Last edited:

Remind me of food rules. I have a half full bag of basmati rice that has a zipper closure. Can I add that to the bin or nothing open at all?

I'd like to reserve the teal bin for 11.11.17 to 11.17.17. Newbie to the forum so can't send PM yet. Thank you!

Purple bin is safe and sound. Thanks to the benefactor of our sunscreen! Will post or PM again when we drop it off.

I just want to let others know just in case anyone is allergic ,,

When we picked up the teal bin , inside there was a huge universal
drinking mug with lid. Inside it there was a pink rain coat ( I think thats what it was) ,
anyway ,, as soon as we popped the lid off the cup the smoke smell was pretty strong.
So , we did not take it out because of this.

Just letting others know just in case. I don't know if the item can be washed to help
with that but worth a try.

I would also like to add , that when liquid items are placed in the bin , please
either put them in sealable plastic bags or securely place upright in the center of the bin.
in this one a conditioner was upside down and leaked out. No damage was done and
it was an easy clean up but not fun.

the mickey waffle iron was in excellent shape and fun to use

To whoever put the pirate ball in there :
We had a great time playing with this little ball. thank you for

Wasn't me we ended up not taking the bin only time I touched it was to cross off my name while bin sat on the shelf in bell services!

Teal bin is in great shape. We'll be adding some BBQ tools at the end of our stay. PLENTY of coffee filters, aluminum foil, and hair conditioner, so teal folks - no need to pack or pick up those. At the end of our week I'll try to do a more thorough inventory if I have time, but those are the biggies I noticed off the bat.

Editing to add...I haven't opened up the bucket that JuneChickie mentioned but I do know what she's talking about...any objections if I just chuck it to keep the bin neat and clean? There are other ponchos in there as well, so it isn't like it is the only poncho...and if it smells like smoke, I doubt anyone would be using it for a refill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!