Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

It’s still messed up —-

please take me off of the teal bin all together ,
someone named Ben M has it from Dec 2nd on .
I DoNot have the teal bin.——
Bell services would not give it to me since it already had someone else’s name on it and the date .
And I really am glad to know
they don’t give our luggage to the wrong people and do pay attention to the tags . !!

please put me on the Purple bin
from Dec 17 to Dec 24 .
Looking forward to the purple bin

Thank you for doing this , I can understand where sometimes it gets confusing :)
This is Ben. I stopped by on Saturday to pick it up but the guy there seemed confused and couldn't find it. Haven't been back to get it. Good to know that someone found it. I PM'd Freecia that it'll be marked for me.

Thanks.

hate to do this, but I (klk77) have to back out if my bin, as our reservation fell through.

So December 31 to January 7 is now available for the teal bin. Sorry for the late notice.

2017 Bin #2 Teal

11/11 - 11/17 Red Scathach
11/17 - 11/25 achang2001
12/02 - 12/09 StarCruiser
12/9 - 12/14 freecia
12/31 - 01/07 klk77
04/15 - 04/22 chekhovgirl
04/28 - 05/05 GoldenAfternoon

We found the teal bin. The next guest doesn't pick up until April according to post 1. Same question as Enorto1 - Whose name do I put on the Teal bin?

Also, for future reference, Bell Services keeps the perishables/local delivery while Prime Pantry (not same day Prime Now) is stored by the front desk as shipping & receiving takes care of UPS/Fedex.

Also, for future reference, Bell Services keeps the perishables/local delivery while Prime Pantry (not same day Prime Now) is stored by the front desk as shipping & receiving takes care of UPS/Fedex.

Great info to know, thanks!

When we have a long gap in the bin and someone signs up in between, I try and remember to give them the name of the person who would have their name on the bin and their check in date. Usually Bell Services is okay with it as long as you get someone who has been there awhile and knows the bins are rotated.

2017 Bin #2 Teal

11/11 - 11/17 Red Scathach
11/17 - 11/25 achang2001
12/02 - 12/09 StarCruiser
12/9 - 12/14 freecia
12/31 - 01/07 klk77
04/15 - 04/22 chekhovgirl
04/28 - 05/05 GoldenAfternoon

Am I able to hop in the middle of Bin #2? We are checking in 12/16 and check out 12/23. Thanks!

@pmanko - The teal bin is available for your dates. We labelled the bin for chekhovgirl and dropped it off with Bell Services today. klk77's reservation fell through.

Thanks for sharing the bin with us! It was fun seeing what was in there and we enjoyed the Christmas stockings. We added a few laundry delicates bags, small laundry dryer rack, sponges, hand soap, few snack packets of almonds, and a couple surplus bottles of water.

I PMed asking to reserve the purple bin for Jan 30 through Feb 6. Hope it’s still available!

This is awesome. I really appreciate you doing this. I’m excited to check it out and leave som goodies behind.

Thanks, Feecia! So I just pick up the bin from the bell person and then drop it back off?

@pmanko - Yes, request the teal bin and label it for the next guest as per post #1 before dropping off. I'll send you a few pictures of the bin in case they can't find it. Some of the bell services people know them as the "Pay it Forward Bins".

unrelated question - are there towels at the pool?? or should we bring our own! (sorry, I know this is for the bin stuff only)

unrelated question - are there towels at the pool?? or should we bring our own! (sorry, I know this is for the bin stuff only)
You have to go get them from one of the towel huts or the activity center but they provide them.

I sent a PM to Chelley on Thursday for the purple bin but haven’t heard back yet. It’s no rush but I wanted to make sure, did I send the message to the right person?

Long story, but I think that I've managed to get a reservation after all at BC (December 31 to January 7). I asked Chelley to pull me off the list, which she did, and am not not sure I can get back on. The bin has been labelled for the guest picking up in April (chekhovgirl). Any chance I'll be able to grab it now that it's labelled for another?

Sorry to be such a pain!

How often is this updated? I haven't been able to get in the list. Wondering if I'm missing a step or if it's only checked occasionally?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!