Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

Remember that this is a goodness-of-her-heart thing that Chelley maintains...she has a family and a life going on, especially at this time of year. I'm sure she will update when she has a chance :)

I totally get that. I’m not upset about it. I was just curious what to expect is all. I didn’t want to miss an important step.

Thank you everyone. The list should be updated. I have a 2 jobs, 4 kids, a parent with cancer and spent 3 weeks in December ill with pancreatitis so I apologize if I missed anyone. I get the notification emails but can't update the list easily from my phone so I have to wait until I'm on my laptop which was almost impossible last month!

Would like to reserve either bin 3/3 to 3/10/18. Need to get my message count up, have long been just a viewer. Thanks!

Thank you everyone. The list should be updated. I have a 2 jobs, 4 kids, a parent with cancer and spent 3 weeks in December ill with pancreatitis so I apologize if I missed anyone. I get the notification emails but can't update the list easily from my phone so I have to wait until I'm on my laptop which was almost impossible last month!

I’m sorry, I wasn’t meaning to be impatient. I just wasn’t sure if I missed a step. I totally understand. I really appreciate that you do this.

And I really do understand. I cared for two grandparents with terminal cancer and my husband is a two time stage IV cancer survivor. Wishing your family well!

Thanks for doing this!

I would like to reserve any bin for 11/9/18 - 11/18/18. Thanks!

Hello,

This is a wonderful idea.
I'd like to reserve the teal bin for March 1st-March 11th please.

Hi drmark50, achang2001 and La Belle,
Please read through the entire first post on page 1 of this thread, you'll need to PM Chelley00 to reserve a bin. You'll also want to read through and be clear on the logistics of the bin and exchanges, etc. Thanks!

Hi drmark50, achang2001 and La Belle,
Please read through the entire first post on page 1 of this thread, you'll need to PM Chelley00 to reserve a bin. You'll also want to read through and be clear on the logistics of the bin and exchanges, etc. Thanks!

Hi

Yes, I read through and sent a PM after posting here. :thumbsup2

Just wondering if there are any recent/semi-recent updates on the contents of the bins? We are looking forward to participating in this great little exchange in April and will update the list of what’s inside when we’re there

Thanks

Just a quick question; I've PM'd our wonderful organizer (Thank you, Chelley00!), but I've noticed that the list is for 2017, not 2018 on page 1. Does anyone know if there's another list for 2018 somewhere on this thread? Want to be sure I'm not requesting the same week as someone else who is already scheduled for it. Thanks! :)

Just a quick question; I've PM'd our wonderful organizer (Thank you, Chelley00!), but I've noticed that the list is for 2017, not 2018 on page 1. Does anyone know if there's another list for 2018 somewhere on this thread? Want to be sure I'm not requesting the same week as someone else who is already scheduled for it. Thanks! :)

The list is current, the beginning dates are the tail end of 2017 but the lists flow over into 2018.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!