• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Xmas at DP

maddierose

Earning My Ears
Hello,
My family and I are going to Disneyland Paris for christmas. WE are staying at a Disney associated property, the pierre & vacances residence val d'europe, which is next to the park. Has anyone heard of it?? Plus, what is a good food wise?

Any help would be great. We are traveling with a 7 year old and a 15 month old.

we just got back from DLP on monday... we went with a toddler in tow and just wanted to say that you should definitely use the baby changing rooms - they were really lovely and a great oasis.

we stayed at the hotel sante fe and were very happy with it.

hope you have a great trip - let me know if you want more information.
:)
ebeth

As you're going in winter, make sure you take lots of layers to wrap up warm. I ALWAYS recommend hats and thermals - they don't take up much room in the suitcase!

Welcome to the DIS maddierose and ebethuk.:wave2:

Hi, another newb here. I'm Martyn, I'm also visiting DLP for Christmas so I thought I'd post in this topic.
I heard somewhere that space mountain won't be operating, is this true? Is there any other rides that won't be operating over the Christmas period?

Thanks!

I think Space Mountain will be kept open until after the christmas season & then will be closed until April.

There is a site which list what rides are closed but I can't think of the link right now, when I do I will post it.

Have fun whilst you'll there it will be great.

The DLP Guidebook has this list of closed attractions, if that helps at all.

Welcome to the DIS Martyn - hope you have a great trip.

Never visited the Pierres et Vacances in DLP (living in Gay Paree at the moment, 35 minutes from the Disney magique!!) but have stayed in others in France- all very clean and tastefully themed..

Have a great trip!! :flower:

Space Mountain: de la terre à la lune will close for good on monday 17 january 2005. It will reopen as Space Mountain: Mission II on april 9, 2005!

Space Mountain will close on the 17th of January. When it reopens it is supposed to be quite a different ride!

My daughter and I leave on the evening of the 16th, so we are planning to be on the "old" Space Mountain when it takes its very last ride before shutting down!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter