xmas Parade times

supacoops

Earning My Ears
Hi. I hope someone can help me. Due to my DD having food allergies, we are having to plan our meals and restaurant reservations in advance. Before I book these I would like to know the times of the parades, especially the evening ones, can anyone who has been recently, tell me. We will be going 13/17th dec. Thanks :D

Parade schedule in November for Noel season was-
Christmas Parade 4.00pm, Fairytale Pricess Parade and Treelightening 5.30pm and Fantiullision 7.30pm

Have a lovely time.

Regards
Reid :jester:

Here are some tips which I posted a few messages earlier...

Don't forget to get a free ticket for the Legend of the Lion King show! The seatings are limited in the showbuilding, so you need to have one, to get a good spot.
You can get them near the Videopolis theatre. The hours when they are handing them out, are marked on the parkmaps.

To watch the Christmas Parade at 16h, we always get seats in front of Pooh's showstage, you can sit down while you're watching the parade, and take nice pictures of the floats with the castle on the background!

The Enchanted Fairytale Ceremony starts at 18.30h, in front of the castle. If you want a good view, I suggest you stand in front of the small stage (the one with the books) on the hub, facing the castle.

To view the nighttime parade Fantillusion at 19.30h, I suggest you take place in front of the castle. You will see 3 stops there: Mickey Mouse, Maleficent and Snow White.

hiya - just back.

the parade at the studios was at 1:30
afternoon parade in disneyland was 4:30
the show for turning on the lights (including the princes and princesses coming by horseback) was at 5:30
the evening parade, fantillusion, was at 7:30 with the park closing at 8pm.

let me know if you need more information.. we saw the lion king show from both the restaurant and reserved seating. it was relatively easy to get tickets as no one seemed to know where or when to go to get them.

:)
ebeth

thanks to all of you, for the info, it is very helpful. one more thing though, how soon before parades did you start taking your places to view. thanks :D

For Cinema Parade we arrived with minutes to spare outside backlot Express, but suspect that further up the route would be 30 minutes or so.
Christmas Parade 10 minutes. Fairytale 20 minutes. Fantillision 20 minutes.

Regards
Reid :jester:

I am finding this useful as we are visiting DLP v soon - what is the best way to get tickets Ebethuk for Lion King??? Would really appreciate some tips

Carrotcluber

sorry for jumping in :D

When we went on 12th November I queued at 10.30hrs for tickets. They were due to give them out at 11.00hrs. The queue was quickly closed off and only the English versions of show 2.00pm was available.

Make sure you have everyone's passports as they give you a ticket for each passport. this is quite good as it saves everyone having to queue.

We came back at 1.30pm and got front row seats :Pinkbounc

Regards
Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter