Y&Y reservation

mjatgoofy

Mouseketeer
Can’t seem to get a reservation at Yak & Yeti for a party of 8. Anyone know if they don’t take reservations for that large of a group? Thanks

Have you tried calling the restaurant directly? Being non-Disney, they don't release all availability for ADRs.

Can’t seem to get a reservation at Yak & Yeti for a party of 8. Anyone know if they don’t take reservations for that large of a group? Thanks
I just had the same issue for our April trip. We ate there as a party of 8 two years ago. Both times I had to call the restaurant directly. We were able to get a reservation. I was told they did not have tables for 8 and we would be seated at 2 tables. We were last time as well. We had 2 tables back to back. We do have a Landrys card, but it states for a party of 6. Doesn't mean it would't work for 8 but we have kids in our group and I was afraid to try. Food is very good, everyone wanted to go back. Enjoy.

Get the Landry’s Select Club. So worth it! You pay $25 to join that they give back to you when you use your card the first time. Your membership includes $25 every year to spend for your birthday. Make sure that your birthday falls during the month you visit Disney most and/or the month of your next trip. The birthday offer is good for the entire month of your birthday plus the first 15 days of the following month.

You can spend the $50 (sign up credit that you paid to join plus your first birthday gift) on one meal. But best of all, you will have priority seating—you are seated at the next available table for your party size.

Yak & Yeti is on fire right now—reviews are great. It was our favorite restaurant from our last trip with four very good TS dinners.

Have fun. :) Happy birthday.

Last edited:
Just call them directly, you'll be fine. We did a reservation for 7 a few years back and we sat at one table. Had to call them directly, there was nothing available through Disney.

We are planning Y&Y in the afternoon after my DD’s RunDisney mile run.

Since we don’t know what time we’ll be finished, and back at AK... does the Landry Select Card thing really work? I’m from South of Housto, and thus... of course have a Landry’s card. I have a reservation 4440, but if we get back earlier

Since we don’t know what time we’ll be finished, and back at AK... does the Landry Select Card thing really work? I’m from South of Houston, and thus... of course have a Landry’s card. I have a reservation 4:10, but if we get back earlier (I’m sure we will), I would much rather eat earlier. Should we drop our reservation and just use my Select card?

Since we don’t know what time we’ll be finished, and back at AK... does the Landry Select Card thing really work? I’m from South of Houston, and thus... of course have a Landry’s card. I have a reservation 4:10, but if we get back earlier (I’m sure we will), I would much rather eat earlier. Should we drop our reservation and just use my Select card?

Yes, I would if I were you one of the things we like about Yak &Yeti is it's a table service that also gives us flexibility with our card!

Since we don’t know what time we’ll be finished, and back at AK... does the Landry Select Card thing really work? I’m from South of Housto, and thus... of course have a Landry’s card. I have a reservation 4440, but if we get back earlier

Yes, it does. Also live in the Houston area, but hardly ever visit Landry's, here! I'd cancel the ADR and just present the card on arrival.

Another one here who has a Landry's card and can vouch for the fact that yes, it does work at Y&Y! I can't tell you how many times we've walked up and been seated pretty much immediately, despite the entry being crowded with people waiting.

Definitely. Just used the card for the first time last Tuesday--it worked amazingly well for my party of 8 (they seated us all together and very promptly).

Our experience was that you don’t even have to physically have the Landry’s card with you. We walked up here on Wednesday and heard the host telling people there would be an 80 minute wait. When I mentioned we were Landry’s members we were seated in under five minutes. I gave my phone number to the server and she credited my points without needing the card.

Our experience was that you don’t even have to physically have the Landry’s card with you. We walked up here on Wednesday and heard the host telling people there would be an 80 minute wait. When I mentioned we were Landry’s members we were seated in under five minutes. I gave my phone number to the server and she credited my points without needing the card.

I downloaded their app yesterday, which allows me to show them the card digitally. Yay technology!

We just got seated with our Landry's card earlier this month. Walked in to a full lobby and had a table in about three minutes. And we actually didn't have the card -- they looked it up by our phone #. I don't even bother making Y&Y ressies anymore -- they're just not necessary if you have the card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter