Yachtsman Steakhouse Attire???

DisneyaholicRaquel

DIS Veteran
Since, we are on the DP I would like to try places that we normally would not. Is there a dress code for the Yachtsman Steakhouse? I don't want to go if we have to get dressed up? I prefer casual restaurants...

Is shorts & t-shirt ok???

I am not sure if they will turn you away but I would be uncomfortable dining there in shorts and T-shirt. I consider it casual dress attire, and some of the men will even have on a jacket with their shirts. I did see some longer dress shorts, but not with a t-shirt. Our group always wears dress pants and tops and the men, dress pants and a nice shirt.

I would definitely be dressing up for the Yachtsman- which in my world is no jeans, and no shorts.

I went with a group of friends (there were 9 of of girls) some wore pants and some wore capri's and we all wore nice shirts.

When I called to make ADR for Yachtsman, I was told by the CM that attire is business casual - no shorts.

This matter has come up countless times before--
Actually, "dress shorts" are perfectly fine--as are jeans--in the WDW version of business casual. T-shirts are allegedly prohibited, but reports are that folks continue to get in with them on. Flip-flops , and tank tops (on men) are also out.
It's all pretty relaxed--don't feel you must dress up any more than that. Of course, you can dress "up" if that's what you want--

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter