YAHOO - - - HOME AT LAST

TheRustyScupper

Everyone Is Responsible For Everyone.
1) I apologize for not replying to recent emails and other info requests.
2) We just got back from 6-weeks in Australia-NewZealand-Fiji.
3) This was preceded by a 3-weeks vacation in Ireland.
4) I will try to catch up on my correspondence.
5) This includes updating the "Restaurant Stickie" on buffet and AYCTE meal pricing.
6) Yep, we are traveling A LOT.
. . . Many folks say they have saved while working, so they can travel when they retire.
. . . We have said that, and are fulfilling that promise to ourselves.
. . . Next trips: wife to London in August for 50th anniversary of Abbey Road crosswalk photo.
. . . Afterward, wife and I going to Kyoto to tour and attend a Tea House in Gion.
. . . The Tea House is still under retainer by my ex-company.
. . . Gion is the Kyoto city-within-a-city where Geisha live and perform in Tea Houses as hostesses.
. . . If I get lucky, we eventually do my Bucket List location and visit McMurdo Sound.

Sounds like retirement agrees with you and the Mrs. Safe travels to you in the future.

Welcome back!

It sounds like recovery from you car wreck is on course. Enjoy the travels and fill us in on all the fun places you go.

j

What the...

Last I heard you had stopped filming Dosequis Beer commercials and had gone off on some adventure but I had no idea to where.
Dos_Equis_Interesting_Man.png

Glad you are healthy after your accident and glad you and the Mrs. are enjoying retirement.
Please try to keep us up to date on your adventures and ENJOY yourselves :cool1:

1) I apologize for not replying to recent emails and other info requests.
2) We just got back from 6-weeks in Australia-NewZealand-Fiji.
3) This was preceded by a 3-weeks vacation in Ireland.
4) I will try to catch up on my correspondence.
5) This includes updating the "Restaurant Stickie" on buffet and AYCTE meal pricing.
6) Yep, we are traveling A LOT.
. . . Many folks say they have saved while working, so they can travel when they retire.
. . . We have said that, and are fulfilling that promise to ourselves.
. . . Next trips: wife to London in August for 50th anniversary of Abbey Road crosswalk photo.
. . . Afterward, wife and I going to Kyoto to tour and attend a Tea House in Gion.
. . . The Tea House is still under retainer by my ex-company.
. . . Gion is the Kyoto city-within-a-city where Geisha live and perform in Tea Houses as hostesses.
. . . If I get lucky, we eventually do my Bucket List location and visit McMurdo Sound.
Sounds amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!