Yak and Yeti Lunch

MarineFam

Remember, It all Started with a Mouse...
We stopped for lunch yesterday. We had an ADR for 1:30 and were called within about 10 minutes of the time. This was our first time eating here for some odd reason things didn't match up. Our Server was great and was very attentive. We had already took a look at the menus so kinda had an idea. We ordered waters to start and two appetizers.
IMG_5048.JPG The Dragonroll
IMG_5049.JPG Firecracker Shrimp

Our DS got the frozen Icey in the Buddha Cup which I was thinking was probably gonna be plastic but was a ceramic.
IMG_3241.JPG Me having a taste. It was pretty good. It says Yak and Teti on the back of it. They give you a different one in the box if you want so you don't have to carry it around and break it.

IMG_5050.JPG Korean Beef with White Rice. DW and I shared this along with the Lo Mein. Really enjoyed it. I wasn't sure if I was going to like the pineapple as much as I did but it was good.

IMG_5051.JPG Chicken and Shrimp Combo Lo Mein. My DW and I shared this and really liked it. One DS got this and also enjoyed it.

IMG_5052.JPG Seafood Sriracha Mac and Cheese. DS ordered this and really enjoyed it. Larger portion than expected too.

We didn't make it to dessert although there were some things that sounded good. I could go for another Dragonroll right about now I don't think that one survived 60 seconds once it hit the table...

IMG_3242.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5081.JPG
    IMG_5081.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 129
The dragon roll was my favorite thing when we ate there. Thanks for posting the photo of the Korean beef. It looks delicious, and I have my eye on it for the next time we go. :)

I have been condidering Yak and Yeti for lunch. You are swaying me. Thanks for posting!

I ate there last year, as I had been waiting in vain for the beef lo mein to return to the Yak & Yeti local cafe menu. When I told my waitress she said 'the chef can make that for you'. I was ecstatic and it was delicious, so I'm going back in December for more of the same.

Yak and yeti is one of my favourite Disney restaurants- really relaxed feeling and gorgeous food- I got the chicken tikka masala! Will definitely go again :)

I loved Yak & Yeti also. The dessert was so good there but I also enjoyed Jasmine rice for the first time. I am trying to find a dining reservation there for my trip in December. Does anyone know if that Dragon Roll is considered an App on the DxDDP. I really hope I can get a reservation soon.

Does anyone know if they offer a River of Lights package for Yak & Yeti and why it is difficult to get a reservation there in December?

My husband and I had Yak & Yeti for lunch yesterday and it was out of this world! We had an early lunch before the rush. We got the dim sum basket which was amazing, especially with the sauce was out of this world. I got the ahi tuna seared salad, and my husband got the Korean beef! We weren't able to get dessert, but we would go back just for dessert!

Attachments

• IMG_0551.JPG
    IMG_0551.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0561.JPG
    IMG_0561.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0567.JPG
    IMG_0567.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter