Yak and Yeti steak reviews

Disnee grl

Mouseketeer
The first time I had the steak there it was amazing. My last time ordering the steak it was one of the worst experiences I ever had. So much fat and just not good. Wanted to send it back and get something else but we didn't have time. We had a fast pass for Avatar and needed to go. Forgot to mention that with our reservation we still had a long wait. Just wanting any recent experiences in ordering the steak. I know all the meals can be hit or miss.

We haven't been there recently (last June) but at that time I found the place to be as good as ever (major carvivore here).

We were there in October and had a great meal there, think we had a chicken stir fry or similar, very good! Looking forward to our dinner ADR in August! :-)

Never had anything but excellent meals at Yak and Yeti. It is the only place we try to go to every trip. Imagine you just had a bad steak. I’ve had this happen at La Cellier, so imagine it could happen anywhere.

Sorry to hear. We love the place though. Never had a bad meal yet, but it could possibly happen anywhere.

Just got the steak last Friday, 06/07/19, was not impressed at all for the price point, I asked for medium, cooked medium rare at best and the taste just wasn't there, however, I improvised. Wife ordered the pan seared dumplings and I can drink the sauce that comes with those, so just used that to flavor the steak and all was well. I just won't order it again, its fine. Chicken Tikka Massala is my go to dish there, actually my one of favorite dishes ever and that's what I will order every time from now on. No more venturing off the path for me..lol

Yak and Yeti is a favorite for my family. the only reason we aren't going in November is because we ALWAYS go. Great lunch spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter