• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YAY - I got BWV at 7 month window!

Pig Pen

To all who have come to this happy place...welcome
I was worried, but I got a studio from April 2-13 at BWV. Preferred view (other views not available) but I am sooooo relieved! The CM did tell me that availability is very limited.

Good luck to all others who are getting ready to book!

Great, enjoy a wonderful BWV visit!!! Now, did you put yourself for a boardwalk view waitlist for your whole stay?
Bobbi:goodvibes

No. I can't take the stress. I like to have everything in place and then just leave it. I still don't have plane reservations as I am waiting for jetblue to release their April schedule...and it's killing me! :rolleyes:

No. I can't take the stress. I like to have everything in place and then just leave it. I still don't have plane reservations as I am waiting for jetblue to release their April schedule...and it's killing me! :rolleyes:

I don't blame you...it's hard enough to wait for the vacation itself!
Bobbi:goodvibes

This is just awesome! We just love this resort and location! I plan so much for us to do around the Boardwalk when we are there, we don't even want to leave the area. :cool1:

Pig Pen - We are staying there the week after you and we made our reservations 7 months out as well. We also got a studio - boardwalk view because the standard views were almost completely sold out (we could have gotten in 3 out of 5 nights.

Congratulations!

~Amanda

Well - here's another shocker! When I went onto the website to view my reservation, it says Boardwalk View! It's strange because when I made my reservation I asked for ANYTHING at BWV during that time and the CM said there was limited availability, however preferred view was available. I specifically asked, "No Boardwalk view at all?"

And (this is the strange part) she said something like "That's the preferred view."

Well, not according to DVC! Anyway, I said "book it" because I was excited to get BW and not have to move around, waitlist, etc.

So, either I was confused, or she was!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter