YAY!! I got my member number today!

Kim Gillihan

Kluvdisney
I called and got my member number today! They coudn't give me my activation code yet but told me to call back tomorrow.. she warned me that my points still may not show up tomorrow that it may take 72 hours... but I am so excited to finally be at this point, I thought it would never happen!!

I just got my number too in the mail. Does the activation code normally show up a few days later in the mail?

Congrats!!! I know what a long emotional journey this has been for you.
Does the activation code normally show up a few days later in the mail?
I recall having to call for the activation code. This was 1.5 yrs ago, but maybe people with more recent experience can comment

Welcome home! It's been quite the journey for you that many of us have followed along with. Enjoy!!

Welcome home! It's been quite the journey for you that many of us have followed along with. Enjoy!!
I know! Thanks for all the support and advice along the way, I don't know what I would have done without this site and all the super sweet people on here!

I called and got my member number today! They coudn't give me my activation code yet but told me to call back tomorrow.. she warned me that my points still may not show up tomorrow that it may take 72 hours... but I am so excited to finally be at this point, I thought it would never happen!!

Congrats! what was your closing date?

Yay!! This is great news. It will be worth the wait when you make your first reservation. So, exciting. We have only been members since December of 2015 and heading out tomorrow on our 4th trip.

Can't wait to hear where you book for the first time.

Yay!! This is great news. It will be worth the wait when you make your first reservation. So, exciting. We have only been members since December of 2015 and heading out tomorrow on our 4th trip.

Can't wait to hear where you book for the first time.
I'm hoping that is today! Planning on home resort akv for spring break! So exciting

Congratulations!! We are still waiting in the deed. So happy for you!!!

FYI we were just in this boat last week... called in the morning, got the activation number, points were already ready to rock... good luck!

Thanks. I closed the 16th. Just trying to get an idea of when to call
My understanding is they process the contracts on a first in basis so if yesterday they were on contracts that closed on June 8th , today they would most likely be working on the 9th and so on. That said, since ours closed on the 15th I'll call the middle of next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter