Yes, It Is True

TheRustyScupper

Everyone Is Responsible For Everyone.
For all my Fort Friends who have been asking, I am now OFFICIALLY retired (for the third time).
  • Retired once in 2005.
  • Got a call from a buddy to help start a company.
  • Eventually sold out to EXXON.
  • Retired.
  • Went to WDW for something to do.
  • Had major car wreck.
  • Recuperated after 10-months (8-days ICU, 4-weeks in-patient)
  • Retired.
  • Now, for real.
PS -
Will stay in touch with my WDW buddies for news, but won't work for pay, again.
Can get WORLD updates and answers to questions.
Too busy with volunteering --- SCORE, Make-A-Wish, Give-Kids-The-World, Kiwanis.

Last edited:
Another chapter is finished but a new one is starting, Rusty. Ed

Congratulations on your retirement, retirement, retirement! Sounds like you are doing some great volunteering. Hoping for continued health to you and keep us posted on anything new!!

For all my Fort Friends who have been asking, I am now OFFICIALLY retired (for the third time).
  • Retired once in 2005.
  • Got a call from a buddy to help start a company.
  • Eventually sold out to EXXON.
  • Retired.
  • Went to WDW for something to do.
  • Had major car wreck.
  • Recuperated after 10-months (8-days ICU, 4-weeks in=patient)
  • Retired.
  • Now, for real.
PS -
Will stay in touch with my WDW buddies for news, but won't work for pay, again.
Can get WORLD updates and answers to questions.
Too busy with volunteering --- SCORE, Make-A-Wish, Give-Kids-The-World, Kiwanis.

Just so you know, the girls ask about you regularly. Oh, and their pillows are still being used nightly.

Congratulations. Just don't stop those bulleted list answers. They're the best!

Congratulations!! So happy for you!! I retired on the 29th & Grumpy Aggie on 12/15. We are now able to do Church activities during the week. Also nice running errands during the week & not all day Sat.

Happy retirement, Scupper. Hopefully this was a choice and not a result of the crash. My dad is 87 and worked full time at a not-for-profit until this past weekend. He also just got married in September and decided he wanted to travel with his new bride instead of working.

Enjoy and stay busy!

j

Congrats Rusty, I second Teamubr and hope that you're back to full strength after your accident.

Congratulations TRS!! Your volunteer work will touch the lives of many.

TRS Happy Retirement Now onto a new chapter
On another note How did car deal go and more important were you and Mrs Scupper able to make the POTLUCK

Rusty and the Mrs couldn't make it but we got Boomer1 and DH a day or two early.

I think TRS' future calendar will be full helping those in need and he's the man to do it.

Bama Ed

Congratulations! Looks like you have chosen to volunteer with some very worthy groups. Sorry we missed you and the Mrs. at the pot luck. Hopefully, our paths will cross in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter