Yes! We got are green Disney shirts

Kitts21

DIS Veteran
Well we finally got our lime green disney shirts today :thumbsup2 . WOOHOO :cool1:We odered them from the online Disney store. I can't wait to put a cool DIS phrase on the back. Not sure what it's going to be yet :confused3 . I will probably just go with the "Do You DIS" with iron on letters. I'm open to suggestions though. Just nothing to complicated. If you see us Aug.27-Sept.1 or Oct.20-28 Please say hello :wave2: we would love to meet other DIS'rs

this is the DIS shirt design I have

IDIS-jnmom.jpg

disneyfreak74 said:
What do they look like?
They are Lime green and have mickey donald goofy and pluto in the shape of a ball on the front. Nothing on the back. We ordered them from the Disney shopping site I beleive they were on the outlet page. Paid $5.99 each for 4. I think they still have some left.

julia & nicks mom said:
this is the DIS shirt design I have

IDIS-jnmom.jpg

I saw this on your site and thought it was a great DISign, The only question I have is , Do you think the transfer would hold up better after multiple washings, or do you think the plain iron on letters would do better? Anyway I really like all your stuff, you are very creative. It's nice to have DISers like you to help us creatively challenged out :thumbsup2 Thanks pixiedust

Kitts21 said:
Well we finally got our lime green disney shirts today :thumbsup2 . WOOHOO :cool1:We odered them from the online Disney store. I can't wait to put a cool DIS phrase on the back. Not sure what it's going to be yet :confused3 . I will probably just go with the "Do You DIS" with iron on letters. I'm open to suggestions though. Just nothing to complicated. If you see us Aug.27-Sept.1 or Oct.20-28 Please say hello :wave2: we would love to meet other DIS'rs

Here are our lime green shirts that we ordered from Disney online:

100_0828.jpg

I found this lime green BAGGALINI (sp?) at my local Tuesday Morning store. It will be perfect for all of our tickets, room keys, my cell phone, etc.

100_0827.jpg

LSUmom4kids said:
I found this lime green BAGGALINI (sp?) at my local Tuesday Morning store. It will be perfect for all of our tickets, room keys, my cell phone, etc.

100_0827.jpg

Thats a great bag. Our shirts are the same. Enjoy your trip in 5 days, let me know how the weather was. We are going in 4 weeks.

Kitts21 said:
Thats a great bag. Our shirts are the same. Enjoy your trip in 5 days, let me know how the weather was. We are going in 4 weeks.

The weather was HOT (I'm sure it reached 100 degrees some days), but our filtered water bottles made it bearable all day! DH "conveniently forgot" to pack his green shirt I bought for him! But the rest of us wore our shirts two days during our trip. It was so easy to keep track of everyone!

The lime green baggalini (sp?) worked out great. It held my money, my cell phone, and my debit card, our room keys, our park tickets and the kids Disney gift cards - very convenient!! :wave:

Enjoy your trip!!!

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip, even with the heat. I plan on wearing my shirt, did anyone ask you if you DIS? We have 7 days before we leave and I'm having a hard time keeping it a secret from the kids. We plan on waking them up Sun. morning and just putting them in the van and taking them to the airport. It will be very early(5:30a.m) though so I think my DD(5) will probably just go back to sleep. My DS(11) on the other hand will be going nuts :crazy: triing to figure out whats going on. I just hope we can keep the secret for that long. :blush:

Kitts21 said:
I'm glad you enjoyed your trip, even with the heat. I plan on wearing my shirt, did anyone ask you if you DIS? We have 7 days before we leave and I'm having a hard time keeping it a secret from the kids. We plan on waking them up Sun. morning and just putting them in the van and taking them to the airport. It will be very early(5:30a.m) though so I think my DD(5) will probably just go back to sleep. My DS(11) on the other hand will be going nuts :crazy: triing to figure out whats going on. I just hope we can keep the secret for that long. :blush:

NO ONE asked if we were DIS members. I was honestly too busy to even look for other DIS members. Maybe next trip!

Originally I wanted to keep the trip a secret from the kids. But I was too excited, always on the computer doing my Disney research and my sister and her family were there. My husband really wanted to tell the kids and use it as in incentive to be good. He won and we told them. Good luck with your secret!

It was two of my kids birthdays while we were there. Be sure to get your birthday buttons at the guest services bldg. as you enter each park. Lots of people said "happy birthday" to DD. At Animal Kingdom, we got a FREE fasspass for Primal Whirl (I think's that's the name of it) and one Cast Member gave my daughter a Pin, even though DD had none to trade!

We had Sci Fi lunch reservations at MGM for DS11's birthday and Chef Mickey's breakfast reservation for DD8's birthday. Great Experience!!!

Kitts21 said:

I had order the same shirts for our trip Oct 22-28 :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter