YES - You Will Be Charged

WSLover

Mouseketeer
I made all of our ADRs over the past week on the Disney website. The only one I had trouble with was the Fantasmic Dinner Package. I kept getting an error message each time I hit the reserve button. I even called last week and tried to make the ADR over the phone and the CM couldn't do it either. She thought that possibly the dates were not loaded into the system yet even though we are less than 90 days out. Yesterday I tried again and got the error message a few times. After several attempts I was surprised when it finally went through. I was so excited until I got the confirmation e-mail and saw that the res was for yesterday! I never noticed that at some point the date reverted back to yesterday. I called Dining right away and the very nice CM tried to adjust it to the date I wanted but there was no way to override it. I would still be charged the cancellation fee ($10 ea for 2 people). She said that I should keep a copy of the res and when I check in I should talk to the concierge at our hotel and explain what happened. She wasn't sure what they would be able to do but it is worth a shot. She was finally able to make the reservation for us.

So for those of you who wonder if you will be charged for a no show - you will and it is $10 per person not per reservation. And if you have a large party it can really add up.

I made all of our ADRs over the past week on the Disney website. The only one I had trouble with was the Fantasmic Dinner Package. I kept getting an error message each time I hit the reserve button. I even called last week and tried to make the ADR over the phone and the CM couldn't do it either. She thought that possibly the dates were not loaded into the system yet even though we are less than 90 days out. Yesterday I tried again and got the error message a few times. After several attempts I was surprised when it finally went through. I was so excited until I got the confirmation e-mail and saw that the res was for yesterday! I never noticed that at some point the date reverted back to yesterday. I called Dining right away and the very nice CM tried to adjust it to the date I wanted but there was no way to override it. I would still be charged the cancellation fee ($10 ea for 2 people). She said that I should keep a copy of the res and when I check in I should talk to the concierge at our hotel and explain what happened. She wasn't sure what they would be able to do but it is worth a shot. She was finally able to make the reservation for us.

So for those of you who wonder if you will be charged for a no show - you will and it is $10 per person not per reservation. And if you have a large party it can really add up.

You can call another number and they should refund it sooner then you checkin in. I think its in a sticky

Thanks - I found the sticky - will try calling the cancellation number and see if they can do anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter