Yesterday was my birthday

Disney Frenhines

DIS Veteran
Yesterday I had my 56th birthday. I got a birthday card from the Postcode lottery (I live in hope :-) ) I also got online birthday wishes from Disney, the New York Mets and my bank. I would like to say I have family, but, clearly I don't. I have friends, not close ones, but, they don't know its my birthday, so that's fine.
I'm not after sympathy, you can't choose your family,however, I do have a birthday wish and that is when you see a solo visitor to Disney remember that Disney is for everyone, don;t judge or presume. I would love to have someone to share my Disney vacations with, but, life has determined it not to be and I'm dashed if I'm not going to go because I have no one to go with.

Happy Belated Birthday for yesterday @Disney Frenhines
I know you said you don't want sympathy, but please accept a virtual hug.
I'm puzzled why you would think a solo visitor to Disney would be judged though. I love people watching at Disney and it never enters my head to be judgemental. I'm just happy to be breathing the same air in the same wonderful place :)
I hope you do find a like minded person to share your love of Disney.
Good for your way of thinking "I'm dashed if I'm not going to go because I have no one to go with"

It's only a small minority, but, I've had people refusing to stand next to me in lines, keeping a massive 10 foot plus gap between me and them or preferring to stand rather than sit next to me on a bus, so silly. If it happens on my next trip in three weeks I will post photos on here, no faces shown, but, to disprove those who think I'm imaging it.

It's only a small minority, but, I've had people refusing to stand next to me in lines, keeping a massive 10 foot plus gap between me and them or preferring to stand rather than sit next to me on a bus, so silly. If it happens on my next trip in three weeks I will post photos on here, no faces shown, but, to disprove those who think I'm imaging it.
Oh my gosh, I'm sure nobody thinks you're imagining it - I absolutely do believe you've experienced this and can only imagine how hurtful it must be.
Are you staying onsite for your next trip?

I always stay at Pop, less money on resort means more trips for me :D Not great quality as I quickly took it on my $30 Walmart Phone that I use while I'm over there
this what I'm talking about. I'm first in line and they arrived straight after me and we stood like this for 10 minutes until the bus came. Happens more often than it should. On my March trip this year.

I really don't know what to say :confused3 it's a shame that this happens to you.
Have you tried making conversation with the folk that stay distanced?.... I'm truly not making light of the situation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!