Yet another AAA / Ap Question...

ciera321

DIS Veteran
We already have a package with dining through AAA. I really would like to get an AP if discounts for August come out outside of my 45 day cancellation period. Now, my question is....If AP rates come out, can I make a new reservation using AP rate and THEN cancel my AAA package??? :confused3 I don't know if Disney will let me have 2 reservations at once, even though one is through AAA. :scratchin

I'm a ta at AAA and here's what I would do: when AP rates are released I would call disney and get them to do a courtesy hold on the room only w/AP rates, then cancel the package, then book the room only w/AP rates.

You can ask Disney if they will transfer your $200 deposit from the package to your room only reservation. Your travel agents can check/book room only w/AP rates.

The thing w/Disney is that you can call them and talk to 3 different CM's and get 3 different answers about what you are allowed to do. :confused3 :rotfl2:

Thank you so much. I was hoping to be able to do that, and I know what you mean. I hear all the time one cm said this and another cm said that...Makes things a little confusing. :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter