Yet Another Bounceback question

crazypants

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, I searched but nothing came up. I'm heading to WDW in Dec. I'm contemplating also reserving a room for April 09, just so I'm sure I'll get my resort of choice. I know rates won't be out until the summer. BUT If I'm lucky and bounceback is offered to me in Dec for my April dates, can I use the bounceback offer on my already reserved room?:confused3

Since the bounceback promotions have a booking code like any other promotion, I would think you could apply it to a pre-existing reservation IF there is availability under the code for your dates and resort, the same as you can with any other code. But I would have a backup choice ready, just in case your existing resort choice doesn't have any availability for the dates you had booked. I've always booked room only reservations, and I've never had a problem having a code applied, if there was availability. A few times I have had to change resorts to get a discount, and a few times I've chosen not to change resorts and not receive the discount.

I would just start the conversation with "I'm elligible for this bounceback offer, but I already have an existing reservation. Would you see if you can apply the bounceback code to it please?" and see what happens.

Since the bounceback promotions have a booking code like any other promotion, I would think you could apply it to a pre-existing reservation IF there is availability under the code for your dates and resort, the same as you can with any other code.

That's just what I did. I had a reservation at WL for this April and when we got to the YC in November the bounceback was offered and they just applied it to my existing WL reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter