Yet another newbie (but lurker for years)

anniebean

Flyers fan stuck in Tennessee
Hello! Long-time lurker, but first-time poster...

Been to Disney a lot thru the years with 3 willing children, but 1 reluctant hubby.....isn't that usually the case?

Next trip will be during the Stanley Cup Finals, so hopefully will be celebrating a Flyers victory!!:cheer2:

Welcome to the DIS and coming out of lurkdom! ;) Congrats on going to WDW so soon BUT I have to disagree with you on the Flyers comment. (Penguins fan through and through but welcome none the less ;) )

Thanks!

But, yes, we'll have to agree to disagree about our NHL allegiances.

Hello! Long-time lurker, but first-time poster...

Been to Disney a lot thru the years with 3 willing children, but 1 reluctant hubby.....isn't that usually the case?

Next trip will be during the Stanley Cup Finals, so hopefully will be celebrating a Flyers victory!!:cheer2:

Well, a hearty WELCOME, anniebean! Hope you and the family enjoy your POR vacation in a few months. Pack up the hubby and bring him along for the fun!

Thank you! I'm sure if there was a way for my hubby to back out, he would. However, I said this was part of the kids' Christmas present this past year, so he can't.;)

LOL My DH was reluctant only the first time, now he is hooked and is probably worse than me!

I look forward to seeing you around!

10.gif

I have a "reluctant husband" too... he hasn't officially agreed to my Aug/Sept trip yet, but as far as I'm concerned, it's a done deal!!!

Thanks everyone...

We've booked the Vacation Villa at the pet resort for our weim so naturally my DH is jealous that she doesn't have to endure the parks all day. He said he wants to bunk with her since she'll have AC and a flat screen tv.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter